Removal of Gortex Implants and Fat Transfer to Lip - Vancouver, BC

I was very unhappy with my 20 year old gortex lip...

I was very unhappy with my 20 year old gortex lip implants (upper and lower) which had shifted and hardened. Dr. Gelfant removed the old material from my lip and transferred fat from my hip to maintain the fullness but create a more natural and softer lip. I'm so happy I did it! It's still healing but already looks so much better. I was very nervous about the surgery but I'm 4 days post surgery and swelling is almost gone and any pain or discomfort was minimal ! Thanks to Dr.Gelfant and his team in the office for the fantastic job and support. I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon and for anyone contemplating this procedure! My lips are looking fantastic!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gelfant clearly outlined the risks and benefits of my procedure. He was always friendly but more importantly was direct and instilled confidence with his manner and professionalism. Again, I highly recommend him as a surgeon due to both his skill and overall experience with his team. I am extremely happy with my overall experience and the results!