Very Happy with Softlift - Vancouver, BC

I hated looking at myself in the mirror, my face...

I hated looking at myself in the mirror, my face was hollow and the dark circles and thinning lips gave away my age. I would hide my face with my hair. I wanted a facelift so badly and while researching I found a plastic surgeon to give me a softlift using Juvaderm and Botox. Dr. Rai certainly is an artist. He made measurements of my face, numbed it with cream and did his magic. Wow! I'm Beyond impressed. I no longer have dark circles or bags under my eyes. He redefined my cheekbones, filled my hollow face and marionette lines. My lips. Look AMAZING! I'm Definitely going to have a facelift within a year and do the softlift again. Pictures coming soon!

Not happy with end result- NOT Worth it!

I would definately not do this again. After the swelling went down, well what I thought was swelling turned out to be pooling of filler under my eyes just above my cheeks. Two lumps sitting there. I Constantly am hiding my face with my hair. Im so disappointed definitely Not worth $3000, I would have been better off saving that money toward a facelift.

I think I was too hasty with my last comment....

Over the past few days I have been working on a new painting, a self portrait. My partner took some images of my profile so that I could work on my design. When I looked at my images I was completely blown away by the huge difference I saw in my face. It's funny how quickly one forgets, but when I reviewed past images I realized my haste in judgement in my last post. The fact is, I'm amazed by the difference in my cheekbones and the fullness in my face. Happily Painting my own portrait and being so grateful to Dr. Rai for the beautiful work he did on my face.

More pics

Here are some better pics

Morning Boobs

My boobs have settled beautifully and have dropped. They feel soft natural and look spectacular in anything I wear, so delighted, Dr. Rai did a fabulous Job :)

3 months post Softlift

It's been three months since my softlift. The Botox is beginning to fade :( I need more, lol! Apparently by the time one has had a third set of Botox shots you won't need anymore, I'm down with that! Still enjoying the fuller face and cheekbones though :) The moment I have funds in hand, I'm going to go for a touch up. Ultimately I do want a facelift, so will be doing that before summer. Word of caution; be careful when having filler injected to cover dark circles, the filler can pool causing lumps, so go easy in that area, otherwise, over-all I'm pleased with the results.

Looking forward to a facelift

Looking back at this softlift, I wouldn't do it again. I'm definitely going to get a full facelift done and have my own fat injected for fuller cheeks.
Surrey Plastic Surgeon

Love the beautiful boobs, but unimpressed with the Softlift.