34A/AA Hoping for 34D, 12.5 Cm BWD, Fit 5'5 and 125lbs, 425cc HP - Vancouver, BC

Hi All! I've seriously been procrastinating with...

Hi All!

I've seriously been procrastinating with writing this review but here goes nothing. All you ladies have been so helpful so I thought I'd post something to help others as well!

I am a young female who's quite happy with my body. You see, I'm very active and fit so I'm constantly seeing my body change and get stronger but.. I can't change my boobs. So my main goal is to enhance my breasts so that it is in proportion to the rest of my body. Here are a list of my measurements :)

BWD: 12.5cm
Waist: 26.5cm
Bust: 34cm
Hips: 37cm

At my pre-op Dr. Seal said my BWD is very petite and it wouldn't be a good decision to go bigger than 425-450 cc HP. I tried on a 450 cc UHP rice sizer and I did not like the look of them... Dr. Seal said it gave a 'torpedo breast effect', which is not a look that I am comfortable with! They stuck out so far from my body. There's also some long term side effects that come with the Ultra high profile implants so I think I'll stick with the biggest high profile my body can handle!

I am a little worried the 425cc HP will look too small if the 450 cc HP won't fit in my body on the day of surgery :(. But when it comes down to it, I really trust Dr. Seal and I think he knows what's most healthy and beneficial for my body. I just need to calm my nerves and stop being so greedy about the number because in reality, I couldn't see a different between the 425 and 450 sizers.. haha.

I have already met with Dr. Seal for my pre-op and I cannot even begin to explain my excitement!!!!! My surgery is booked for Aug 6 so that's exactly 3 weeks from today. It feels so soon I'm sort of freaking out!
Dr. Seal is an extremely intelligent and personable doctor. I never felt rushed at any of my appointments and I always received an answer to all the questions I asked. He's made me very comfortable with this whole journey so far! His receptionist is also so accommodating and nice.

19 days away

Some wish pics! Can't believe how soon my procedure is!

One more sleep!

One more sleep until the big day! Turns out Dr. Seal will bring a range between 410-425 to the appointment to see which will fit the best. I believe he will be going with the
Allegran silicone HP for my body.

I'm just going to finish up some cleaning so that my home is a serene and peaceful place to rest. I've prepped some easy to eat foods as well as cleaned up all my laundry so I'm practically ready for the big day! See you ladies on the other side!

Post-op day 1

Hello all!

Surgery went amazing. The nurses, reception, anesthesiologist and Dr. Seal were all remarkable. They provided me with the most optimal care I have ever had!

I was in some of the worse pain I have ever felt after surgery. I don't even remember anything the nurses and Dr. Seal said to me(other than "The surgery went great!") .. just a lot of crying and whimpering.

I had a really hard time leaving the facility.. but the nurses were kind enough to dress me and wheel me outside for some air before my friend came to take me home. I think I spent an extra 2.5 hours trying to find energy to leave. I was in so much pain I had a tough time taking deep breaths to calm myself down. I guess everyone's post op is different and I just happen to be one of the unfortunate ones who feel a lot of pain. Wow I have a lot of respect for Dr. Seal and his team because I am pretty sure he performed at least 4 BA's yesterday... lots of whiny women to care for haha!

Overall, I couldn't be happier with the procedure so far. Now the waiting game begins... bring on the fluff and dropping boobies!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon