29 Years Old, No Kids, 5'4" 125 Lbs. 300cc Saline Unders - Vancouver, BC

Pre-op consult done! Surgery is booked! T-minus 1...

Pre-op consult done! Surgery is booked! T-minus 1 month!
After two consults and over a year to consider my options, I have decided to go for Moderate Profile Saline implants under the muscle via armpit incision. After trying on the sizers (sorry no pics) I decided to go for 300 cc on my left, and 325cc on my right to correct the approx 25cc size difference in my breasts, this will not completely correct my asymmetry and may be more pronounced with the increase however I have lived with my right breast sitting differently my whole life so no big deal. I'm super excited!!!

Post-op Day 0

Great experience! From start to finish nothing a pleasant day. The staff at the surgical centre were very kind and very thoughtful.

Dr. Gelfant checked in on me a few times and gave me many opportunities to ask any last minute questions. However I needed feel like I needed to ask anything else since was 100% ready.

Chest feels tight and the post-op exercises are helping greatly. Underarms feel sore but not bad. I'm surprised I have no nausea. Surgical time was approx 45 min.

1 week post op

Minimal discomfort. Infrequent muscle spasms now. Feeling 95% myself.
It's a struggle not to go to the gym however I have felt that with the chest tightness on long walks I do feel breathless. My left breast muscle feels more relaxed than my right (I'm right handed so that may be the reason) so my left breast is starting to feel softer quicker.

The type of implants

What I ended up getting was
Saline round smooth moderate plus implants under the muscle.
300cc under my right breast and 325cc under my left breast.

I am very happy!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Great, straight forward. Presents his opinions which he has developed from experience while being respectful of my own decisions. Patiently answered my questions and did not sugar coat the risks, while explaining everything he does to prevent the risks. He presents his evidence based knowledge of what would decrease any complications however is realistic. His staff were very supportive as well.