Dr. Lau Botched my Surgery. Vancouver, BC

I chose the option to have a surgery in town...

I chose the option to have a surgery in town instead of flying to Korea. I sincerely regret my decision. Dr. Lau did not recommend the proper procedure ie. Epicanthoplasty and completely botched my eyelid surgery. I had no creases afterwards for 2 weeks following the surgery, when normally a crease should be apparent immediately afterwards. It was clear that the surgery was a failure but nothing could be done about it. I was told to wait for the swelling to subside but every day caused so much grief and anxiousness. I am more self-conscious now because of the scars, which are hypertrophic and have red bumps. Dr. Lau did not take my questions or concerns seriously and caused me a lot of pain during surgery and during stitch removal. For 3 months I lived with uneven eyes and now both creases have failed. I look like I did before surgery except with extra scar lines. Incision surgery is very hard to come undone, but for some reason with Dr. Lau it was very easy. It was all a complete waste of time and money and I will have to do the procedure over due to scarring. Dr. Lau is very inexperienced and unprofessional; he should not be doing plastic surgery.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not calm. Dismissed my questions and concerns after surgery. Tried to blame me for not saying I needed an epicanthoplasty (a procedure he does not perform) and for dissatisfactory results.