22 Year Old Female, Got Refinement Rhinoplasty Done - Vancouver, BC

My experience with Dr. Buonassisi and his team was...

My experience with Dr. Buonassisi and his team was wonderful! He was very forthright during the consultation, and told me that I should be open to the idea of also not having a rhinoplasty done, since my nose wasn't all that bad to begin with. That indicated to me that he isn't just trying to get $$$ - he genuinely cared about the outcome and my satisfaction with it. My nose drooped down too much, and had a bump that was more visible from one side, thus making me look sort of like a wicked witch. The procedure itself went swimmingly. I love my new nose; it ended up looking very natural, and I think most would assume that my nose just looked this way, and had not been surgically manipulated. There was hardly any discomfort during recovery. I was not even as stuffed up as I would be with a cold. Pain was minimal as well - the tip of my nose was slightly tender for a few days afterward, but nothing unbearable. I would highly recommend Dr. Buonassisi to anyone thinking about having a Rhinoplasty, or any other facial plastic surgery. I apologize for the quality of the photos... I only took a few profile selfies from before so that I could look back back and compare! And I tried my best to take a few in recent days which show the difference - as you can see, there is still some slight scabbing and swelling. The first two are the befores, and the rest are the afters.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon