22 Year Old Female, Got Refinement Rhinoplasty Done - Vancouver, BC

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 109 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My experience with Dr. Buonassisi and his team was...

My experience with Dr. Buonassisi and his team was wonderful! He was very forthright during the consultation, and told me that I should be open to the idea of also not having a rhinoplasty done, since my nose wasn't all that bad to begin with. That indicated to me that he isn't just trying to get $$$ - he genuinely cared about the outcome and my satisfaction with it. My nose drooped down too much, and had a bump that was more visible from one side, thus making me look sort of like a wicked witch. The procedure itself went swimmingly. I love my new nose; it ended up looking very natural, and I think most would assume that my nose just looked this way, and had not been surgically manipulated. There was hardly any discomfort during recovery. I was not even as stuffed up as I would be with a cold. Pain was minimal as well - the tip of my nose was slightly tender for a few days afterward, but nothing unbearable. I would highly recommend Dr. Buonassisi to anyone thinking about having a Rhinoplasty, or any other facial plastic surgery. I apologize for the quality of the photos... I only took a few profile selfies from before so that I could look back back and compare! And I tried my best to take a few in recent days which show the difference - as you can see, there is still some slight scabbing and swelling. The first two are the befores, and the rest are the afters.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon