20 Years Old. Chin Implant and Lipo - Vancouver, BC

On July 6, 2016 i received a chin implant and...

On July 6, 2016 i received a chin implant and liposuction by Dr. Denton. It has only been just over 2 weeks since I've had it done and I am so happy with the results! So glad I've made this decision. The healing part was not nearly as bad as I expected. I did not bruise at all and the majority of swelling only lasted a couple of days. It wasn't painful at all afterwards either.. I was on pain Meds but even then I expected some pain. It was sensitive and still is a bit but nothing bad at all. If I had to go back and do it again I wouldn't be scared at all!

Picture

Picture

More before and afters

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Denton was so wonderful throughout the whole thing and made something I was so scared of, so easy. He was very confident of the results he could provide me and the actual after results turned out better than the 3D imaging photo. Which I couldn't be happier about. Dr.Denton is very friendly and comforting. I was so scared about the surgery and he did everything he could to calm me down which I appreciated. Esperanza and Trish at the front are also both so friendly and make you feel very welcomed every time you go in. In the future if I have anything cosmetic I would like to get done I will be back to Dr. Denton. I have also recommended one of my friends who is interested in rhinoplasty! Thanks again Dr. Denton for getting rid of my double chin!!! I don't have to worry and be self conscious about it anymore :)