Bartholin Gland Cyst Surgery and Rebuild of Gland "Tunnel" - Valencia, CA

I had to file this under "labiaplasty" because...

I had to file this under "labiaplasty" because there was no other option that really fit - but I think there are a lot of similarities. Dr. Poucher CHANGED MY LIFE 100% FOR THE BETTER. I was miserable & my romantic life was painful. The procedure was painless and fixed what 10+ other surgeries didn't do. I healed PERFECTLY and now I feel like a healthy, young-ish woman again. :) Her office is gorgeous, her assistant Annie is a saint, and her bedside manner is THE BEST. I wish I could go to her for EVERYTHING! Really, though - what it comes down to is SKILL and Dr. Poucher not only relieved my pain and allowed my body to again release lubricant naturally, but she did so while accommodating over a decade of surgical scars from previous attempts to do what she accomplished in less than an hour with NO PAIN and while joking about the movie that was playing above my head ("Clueless!"). I can't say enough about this truly life-changing procedure.

Dr. Poucher is BRILLIANT, BEYOND SKILLED AND BLESSED WITH THE BEST BEST BEST BEDSIDE MANNER! I truly have never had ANY medical experience better than this one. Dr. Poucher is professional, warm, funny, kind and never makes you feel rushed. Her results are stupendous and so many of my friends now also swear by her GIFT. If you have ANY concerns about your "lady parts," PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with Dr. Poucher ASAP. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! She changed my life!!!!! I feel like a woman again!