28-Year Old Labiaplasty Patient. Valencia, CA

I’ve been self conscious about the way things...

I’ve been self conscious about the way things look down there since I was in my late teens, but it is hard to talk to anyone about something so intimate. I realized that the constant chafing and discomfort I was going through wasn’t normal, but I couldn’t bring myself to look for a solution for many years. Finally I realized that my love life was suffering because of my self consciousness and knew I had to do something, so I turned to the internet. Researching labiaplasty made it sound painful and unpleasant.

Despite what I read, Dr. Poucher made the whole experience fantastic. She and her staff put me at ease and walked me through the whole process. Dr. Poucher herself was very professional and kind, and I knew I was dealing with an expert. The procedure wasn’t bad at all and was painless. The results were fantastic and I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner. If you are looking into labiaplasty, do yourself a favor and see Dr. Poucher. You’ll be happy with the results.