26 Years Old, Reduction Very Much Needed 32G - Valdosta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am soooo happy I found this site! It gives me...

I am soooo happy I found this site! It gives me lots of hope. I have a consultation scheduled for May 5th. I will be paying out of pocket so I'm hoping the price is reasonable. I've had large breast all my life and i have been having neck and back pain. I hope my consultation helps with my nervousness. I've never had surgery before so I'm a little scared. I just want to be happy

Consultation day...

Well, I went to my consultation today and I am really happy. Everyone at the office was so nice. However, they told me the cost for the surgery and everything is $8,585. Which is pretty expensive. Is anybody else "self paying"? If so, how much?

Surgery date.

I found the perfect ps! I finally paid my deposit and set a date for surgery, November 22! I had been having a battle with my fear of surgery and I finally went ahead and paid the deposit. On some days I am excited but on other days I'm scared as hell. Anybody else experience fear? Anyway since I am paying out of pocket, the surgery will be done at a surgery center. Which is really nice, might I add! Prayers and best wishes to everyone. Your stories inspire me

Scared out of my mind

November 22nd is rapidly approaching and I am so scared! I never had surgery before. Prayers please

Count down!

21 days to go! Nervous and excited!

Pre op!

I had my pre op today. Everything went well. I'm nervous and excited! Next Tuesday is the day! I love Dr. Merriman and her staff! They are super nice and answered all of my questions.

Surgery day.

My surgery is scheduled at 7:30, I am hungry and anxious.

Helloooo from the other side!

Surgery went well!

Healing

Well I got my sutures taken out. Which wasn't painful initially but now I'm in a little pain. I'm healing fine except for a tiny opening. I guess that's normal but I did not want any openings.

Ugh!

I find myself obsessing over tiny "opening".. ugh! I've been keeping it clean. My ps warned me that it would probably look worst before it looks better...

Obsessed

Despite the nurse telling me everything looked good, I can't help but obsess over my breasts and how they are healing. I just don't want any open wounds that lead to infection or disfigured breasts..

Depression

I keep having problems. I don't know if I can truly be happy

Healing

Everything is healing just fine. Even my "slow healing areas" are healing.... I couldn't be happier!
Sonya Merriman

I love my PS! Her staff is amazing as well . She did a wonderful job on my breast reduction.