Make Me Smile. Valdosta, GA

Dr.Cole has been the only doctor to take my acne...

Dr.Cole has been the only doctor to take my acne seriously . He has treated it for about a year and now feels accutan could get rid of it. He says that if other medications don't work that accutane normally will. I go on 2/8/16 pretty excited! I hope to see a difference I have had acne for the last 20 years

Before accutane

I am very blotchy. I have a lot of bumps and discoloration. I'm waiting for my script and hoping this works.

Day 1

So today is my Actual first day of treatment as I am a chicken of pills and wanted to wait for my first pill till I could be at home just in case I wasn't feeling well from it. I got my script filled Thursday so today being Sunday I really didn't wait to long. I hope I have a good out come and look forward to posting updates every week. I am on 40mg to start.

So now most of the acne has started drying up. My lips are chapped nothing Carmen don't fix. I also have no side affects so far. The pictures look worse then the mirror to me. But overall I am pleased so far

1 month

I am very pleased so far. However my cholesterol is high so I'm on hold till further notice of best route. :( I'm just hoping it comes back down I started eating healthier and exercising to help hope it works well. I'm still not real dry but I'm only on 40mg

Month Three

Still doing about the same of course the acne is going away slow but for sure. My lipps are dry nothing carmex cant take care of. Some joint pain IB profin fixes other then that I feel pretty good.

I have referred my daughter and husband to Dr. Cole for other things. He has a great attitude with great knowledge. I could not be more impressed with my progress. I just wish it didn't take 20 years for a doctor to take me seriously now Dr. Cole has to work harder to get rid of the scars.

3month pics

Month 4 and finally drying up

I am on my 4 th month and I am finally feeling a difference. I say feel because my acne is more under the skin. The rest are scars left over. So when looking at my face you can see scars but what I am looking at is the sling being smother the scars will be removed after.

Off Accutane!

So this is my last week on accuntane! My doc has put me on spiro to get rid of the left over nodes the cystic acne left. Only a low does for a short time. Also I will be seeing his aesthetic nurse.( hey if I spelt or say it wrong I'm sorry. ;) ) any ways my complexion looks better you can see some eczema On my right cheek and the nodes but I think I'm ok with results. I would like to be real clear so I just need more patients this is 20 years worth after all! I will be so glad to not ache or blurred vision anymore.
Valdosta Dermatologic Surgeon

The best in at least 100 mile radius.