Thrilled Mom of Three with a Flat Tummy - Vacaville, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My advice to other considering this procedure...

My advice to other considering this procedure (tummy tuck). Interview more than one surgeon. Ask questions! Find out about how they will follow-up with you after the surgery (after they are paid).

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Klink. He is a dream come true for anyone considering plastic surgery. After having three kids in three years, I decided to get a tummy tuck. It was going to be the first time I’d ever had surgery, so I was very thorough in my search for a doctor. I interviewed three highly qualified surgeons, one in Oakland, one in San Francisco, and finally Dr. Klink in Vacaville. I knew he was the one, aside from his stellar qualifications, I just felt at ease with him and his staff. My procedure was as perfect as could be, and I am beyond thrilled with the results! One of the most comforting things about the whole experience was the follow-up. Dr. Klink is very proactive and wants to see you on a frequent basis after surgery to make sure that everything is healing well. The other doctors I interviewed did not come close to this kind of service (and were going to charge much more). He honestly cares about you as a person, as does his entire staff. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Klink and feel confident I’ve found the only plastic surgeon I’ll ever need. He happens to practice in my town, but if I ever move, I would travel back for his services.