54, 5'3", 115 lbs., breastfed 3 kids, 485 cc Natrelle under and so happy!

I have always been a "nearly A" cup size. I...

I have always been a "nearly A" cup size. I breastfed four children and have very saggy, small breasts. I just turned 54 and decided that I want to finally do this as a birthday present to myself. I am tired of never finding clothing or bras that fit me. I hope that I will finally have the big beautiful breasts that I have always wanted.

After 3 consultations I found the doctor I want to do my surgery and have made the appointment. I hope that everything goes well! Looking forward to hearing other's stories.

Pre op appointment

I am officially excited after my pre op appointment today. My doctor used an imaging program that showed pictures of how my breasts would look with different sized implants. We decided on 450 to 500 cc silicone which he said would give me at least a full C! I want to go bigger but he said during the surgery would be when the final decision would be made. I understand that he can't be sure until he sees how the size of the implants fit with my particular frame and musculature. I can hardly wait...Only17 days more!

Before pic

Here is my before pic, 36 AA. I hope that my after pic will be pretty close to what I am hoping for, I dream of a 36D or at least a full C. I feel sure that Dr Klink will be successful. He gained my confidence during the pre op visit and I feel certain that he will give me the figure that I am hoping for. 10 more sleeps till surgery day!

Weights and running?

I've been trying to get a more workouts in than usual lately because I know it's going to be awhile until I can do my regular routine at the gym. I usually run three times a week and go to weight classes two times a week. I wonder how long it will take to be back to normal. I read that some people have to wear 2 sports bras to feel comfortable when running.

485cc Natrelle Inspira BA done September 1.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Klink and his team. Everything went so smoothly and I absolutely love my new girls! Will update with details when I'm not so groggy.

485cc Natrelle Inspira BA done September 1.

Postop day 1...

Had a great post op visit. Dr K was pleased with the results so far. He said that I have a lot of dropping to do but not giving me a band to wear yet. I'm glad because they seem like they would be very uncomfortable. I'm having a hard enough time with the post surgery bra....so itchy!!

Feeling much better today!

I am so happy with results so far! Discomfort is still there but gradually subsiding. Going back to work tomorrow so we'll see how that goes! I'm a little worried about what kind of reactions I'm going to get from some of my coworkers...

10 days post op and thrilled to have my girls!

Got my stitches out on Friday and had an uneventful; restful weekend so hopefully I can make it through a whole day of work tomorrow. Being 54 now I realize that I'm not such a tough cookie as I used to be: I just have to give myself a little extra R and R to recover. My scars look great and though my implants are still rising high I got the stretchy strap to wear so hopefully that will move things along. People at work all noticed but it's because there was no hiding it when you go from a 36AA to what looks like a D right now unless I wear a sweatshirt which I can't really get away with in my profession. Lol! Thankfully I work with some great people so I'm not too worried about what anyone thinks. Posting a couple of more pics which don't look much different from the last ones to me. Thank you ladies so much for all of your support! I don't know what I would have done without all of you sharing your stories and experiences.

Dropping and fluffing

Feeling better each day.

6 weeks out and could not be happier!

Started running again this weekend!

I had a great 6 week check up! I'm fitting into a 34 C and really pleased with the look. My dr is happy with my progress although he is a perfectionist and is a little concerned about one of my scars being thick. This is another reason I totally recommend him to my friends. He wants his patients to get the best possible results that they can.
Got the go ahead to go running again and it is quite a different experience with all three of us running. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time but my shoulders are pretty sore. I bought a max support sports bra and wore 2 of them at the same time to make sure neither of the girls were subjected to any stressful bouncing. There was a little weird sloshing sound at first that was a. It unnerving...but after I got going it was wonderful! So happy to be active again! I am not allowed to do weights for 2 to 3 more weeks but that's fine with me. Just happy to be running.
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon