42 5'7" 155 Lbs 34A -Two Breastfed Kids - going with Mentor High Profile Memory Gel

I've researched for years one month away!!! ...

I've researched for years one month away!!! Eek!! I'm losing all of the little bit of tissue I've had, I work out and am active and my boobs just look so sad. I'm so ready to have some lady parts. I'm going with gummies but won't know exactly until my Pre op later this month. My biggest concern at this moment is recovery. I work from home full time and have a small farm with many animals. I'm usually the only one to care for everyone and keep everyone fed and cleaned etc.
Any advice for me would be fantastic.

Update: I've confirmed Mentor high profile

I called to ask what my dr uses. He has it in my chart that he's using the mentor high profile with me. Assumably due to my lack of Breast tissue. (Sad tiny titties)
Now researching mentors memory gels!

Stuffin the bra

Sent a stuffed bra photo to my husband and he LOVED it. I must have tried on half my closet and everything looks so much more like a woman!! I loved it. Even t shirts just look sexy. I'm giddy excited. Amazing what a bit of chest fat can do.

Rice boobs

So I'm trying the rice boobs today.
I have 354 cc in the left side and 413 in the right. I don't really see or feel a difference in the two. But I like them both!! The 413 (right side) is slightly fuller but I'm thinking somewhere right in the middle might bent magic number.

Dream boobies

These are some of my dream boobies! I want to be able to hold a pencil under my Breast. ???? I guess that's the lower pole fullness??

been reading the anti-implanters stories

How frightened do you get that you are poisoning your body? It is pretty scary. I found out a genetics test I could get, but insurance doesn't cover it, and after talking to a friend of mine who had a genetics test doen for autoimmune...she said she wouldn't recommend it. It just makes her look at every tiny symptom or even a sneeze as a possible cancer or horrible illness because she may have the genetics that COULD flip and turn into a deadly disease...or not.

Besides, I called to set up the lab test, and they wouldn't do it without a prescription. My husband thinks its nuts of me to worry. (This coming from a man who has been fighting cancer for 12 years and lives each day to its fullest)

I'm just trying to live in the moment.....responsibly.

I have another review, but it didn't post in the...

I have another review, but it didn't post in the calendar, so I'm trying to figure out if I need this second review. Pre-op on the 26th, will know more then! I believe I will be going with between 350 and 400 CC but I'm really not certain until I've met with my doctor. I'm super excited!! And Scared

Houston Plastic Surgeon