51 Years Old with One Daughter - Arlington, OH

I had a double mastectomy and chose to have...

I had a double mastectomy and chose to have reconstruction. I am so happy that my breast cancer surgeon referred me to Dr Heck he and his staff are so amazing with the care they have given me. I am very happy with the outcome. My confidence level and self-esteem have both improved. I can't thank Dr Heck and his staff enough!

51 years old with a daughter

After my mammogram showed a spot my breast cancer surgeon advised me to see a genetic specialist which revealed I have the brca2 mutation. They found one cell with cancer in my right breast and found it was starting to form on the other. Had I not had the mammogram I would not have caught the cancer in time. I had the mastectomy in February went through the expansion process and got my implants at the end of May. I have been so blessed to have great medical professionals and a great support system.

51 years with one daughter

This has been a crazy ride and nearing the end. I got nipple reconstruction done and just waiting for scars to heal to get areola tattoos to be finished. I cannot thank all the medical professionals enough! Thank you Dr Heck and you wonderful team!

One year survivor

I can't believe it it has been over a year that my journey began! I can't thank my medical professionals enough????. I am finally feeling as though I am whole again and I must give thanks to my tattoo artist Chrissy Siegel! She owns Living Story Tattoo. She did such an amazing job on my nipple tattoo's they look real. My scars from the implant surgery are disappearing. Thank you all. Hi
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr Heck takes the time to answer all questions and makes you feel at ease.