43 No Kids and Wanting Butt and Boobs, a New Me in Progress

I've always been told I look too stocky or I look...

I've always been told I look too stocky or I look like I was built like a pitt bull, and that I look like my brother from behind. I've always wanted a curvy figure that looked feminine and voluptuous. I exercised to try and get my butt but it needs some volume and during my exercises I lost my boobs along the way. Just my luck I have a belly and I've never had kids. I do have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) my stomach used to swell a lot and I never knew why until now so being gluten and lactose free has helped a lot but now I have a pouch that looks like I've had kids.

I've been pondering on this for a few years, and its only in the last few months I asked myself why not. I'm in a healthy relationship now and my partner is very supportive. He is happy with the way I look but for me its a personal adventure that I've always wanted. I've mentally prepared myself for this journey and I'm going for it.

My photos have been sent to Dr Pantoja, I like the fact that he cares and I've picked this up from reading a lot of the reviews from the beauties who have gone before me. I wanted to hear from ladies who are 2 years post op, I want to know if their BBL held and if they lost much volume. I don't know what 30 - 40% of fat looks like being reabsorbed back into the body so it would be good to hear from anyone.

I was told BBL doesn't last and is a waste of money, I'm not keen on implants. I'd rather transfer fat from my body to my butt and have curves. I'm thinking of exercising prior to getting the surgery to iron out the dimple look in my legs. No date has been set yet but I was thinking late December or Early January. Then one of the ladies suggested I go in September same time as her and I thought was a great idea a BBL BBF would be awesome.

I've not told my family or doctor as i do not want them to talk me out of it. I understand there are risks and well i do not want to look back and regret not getting it done. I want my fiance to reap the rewards once its all done and dusted I want him to have the best of me, we both deserve it :)

I'm looking online for the cheapest flights and off peak times, coming from NZ is going to be challenging, so seeing how to manage the flight sitting, standing, lying down lol I'm thinking to myself, how would i manage a BBL and BA at once, if at all feasible.

I'm going to do this and I know there will be a lot of negativity along the way from friends who will say you look fine as you are, i wish they would simply say go for it and then say I will research this part for you lol I mean thats what i would do if a friend was going to do something major but then i know they are forewarning me but I've made my mind up so I'm getting it done :)

Wish me luck ladies. I've added my wish pics so lets see what magic Dr Pantoja can do for me

Received an email from Nadia

I forgot to send her my pics, she only received my wish pics oops and this is what happens when you send emails at 1am in the morning lol

I'm so happy Nadia replied back to me :)

Patience is a virtue and I must remember that I've waited this long and I can wait a few more months. Here is what I am having done and the cost so should answer any of your questions and yes indeed I intend on going back for round 2, can't neglect the boobs and a great time for Dr. Pantoja to check my BBL. I've posted my now pics. I'm going to take some more pics, in a better light.

Hello (I edited my name), Dr. Pantoja reviewed your pictures this morning and he strongly suggests for you to have the liposuction and BBL without the breast surgery. The main reason why is because if you have the breast surgery, you will not be able to lay on your stomach to prevent the fat injected in your butt to reabsorb. IF we do both surgeries together, you will have to sit on your butt for the entire recovery and most of the fat injected will reabsorb and you will not see a noticeable difference in the butt.
The areas were we suggest to perform liposuction is the entire back, arms, waist, full abdomen and inner thighs in order to get the maximum amount of fat and inject your buttocks to try to shape it rounder and fuller.
The quote for this package is $3,800USD. Once you make a surgery appointment we will require a $500dlls. deposit in order to hold and secure your date. The deposit is non-refundable but you can always re-schedule in case of an emergency. Drains and stitches will be removed within 4 days after surgery. Recovery time is 2 weeks. Surgery days are from monday-friday.

What is included in this cost?
- 1 night-stay in the clinic with 24 hour nurse care/aid
**Please note the following: **Please note the following: A friend or family member can stay with you while you have surgery or during visit hours but no one is allowed to stay over night, NO EXCEPTIONS. The building hours are from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Patient's meals are provided (Fruit, Chicken Soup/Broth, etc).
- Anesthesia
- Dr. Pantoja's, Anesthesiologist's, Hospital, Nurses and Operating Room fees included
- An evaluation and electrocardiogram (EKG) is done before the surgery by the cardiologist
- Lab work required prior to surgery and post op
- 1 Compression Girdle/Garment
- Unlimited post-operative visits
What is not included:
1)Medication you need to take home for your recovery. (i.e. antibiotic, pain killers, muscle relaxers). This can be bought at any pharmacy in Mexico or be delivered to the clinic. The cost is approx. $120-$150 dollars since this is a two week treatment. NO REFILL NEEDED.
2) Nursing services outside of clinic.
3) Post-operative Massage Therapy. $30 dollars per session. (Fully Recommended)
4) Additional compression garments $120dlls.
5) Transportation from the airport to the clinic and back $120dlls. or $60dlls. one way.
Additional information about what to expect after your surgery:
You will need it about 2 weeks time off from work/school. It is imperative that when you return to your activities you do this under what is known as 'Light-duty' or with caution and wearing the girdle for the first 3-4 months. Doing this will support your back, posture, with swelling, and will aid in achieving the goal desired.
The anesthesia used is an Spinal Block and sedation. Will be provided by the Anesthesiologist, which is a certified doctor not a technician with over 20 years of experience on the field.

We recommend 1 recovery house:
-"Our Friends House" website: www.ourfriendshouse.org email: relaxnrecover@aol.com, mrmarvinlee@aol.com, phone number 909-266-1364 & 619-655-1364
Recommended nearby hotels:
1) City Express Hotel www.cityexpress.com.mx (they include local shuttle service, continental breakfast and wi-fi) 1 block away from our clinic
2) Real Inn http://www.hotelesrealinn.com/destinations/tijuana-en ( local shuttle service and wi-fi included) 2 blocks away from our clinic
3) Real del Rio www.realdelrio.com (only Wi-Fi) 2 blocks away from our building
4) Hote Lucerna http://www.hoteleslucerna.com/tijuana/ (Wi-Fi, shuttle transportation) 3-4 blocks away from our building
We also recommend this hotel with hospital amenities:
-Grand Hotel Tijuana  website link: http://www.grandhoteltj.com/room/Grand-Care/21  Toll free number form the US: 1 866 472 6385, 1 866 495 1879

NOTE:Your blood work and EKG results will determine if you are a candidate for surgery or not.
**OUR PRIORITY IS OUR PATIENT'S HEALTH**

Why did I choose Dr. Pantoja

Like many other beauties before me I wanted someone whose art suited my body. I wanted someone who had a caring bed side manner not just someone who was after my money, I imagined my body in the hands of someone who actually cared and had passion about their work and about the outcome of their patients. I also wanted a team that treated their customers like people not just another number in the queue. I read some really awesome reviews and well Dr. Pantoja hit the spot for me, he has an abundance of experience, his work speaks for itself. The reviews I've read so far point out that he is very caring and respects you which in my mind is very important. I have a very good feeling about my BBL and I believe I made the right choice. No regrets moving forward.

I've sent Nadia a date, requesting September. OMG I just realised that's like 4 months away, it has just dawned upon me that this just got very real... I feel butterflies in my stomach all of a sudden.. best part is I'm treating it as an early Christmas present to myself. I'm going to start doing some exercise so I can look a lil decent once my operation day is here. Thank you God for giving me the courage to do something for me :) I'm happy and freaked out at the same time.. I'm going to have a booty soon, something my fiance can put his hand on.. my dream is to one day wear a sexy smirk for him and I will, naked booty and all :)

Vaser lipo - technology is awesome

I was concerned about having loose skin seeing as I'm having fat removed from my entire back, arms, waist, full abdomen and inner thighs and raised them with Nadia and this is her reply :

The doctor uses a new procedure called Vaser liposuction to help tighten up the skin. I attached the information. First, he will remove the fat with traditional liposuction and he will finish the procedure with Vaser to help with skin tightness.

This really put my mind at ease because I was thinking how on earth am I going to try and get my skin ready for where all the fat is going to be withdrawn, I am so happy about this.

Here is further information :

What is VASER Lipo? How does it differ from traditional liposuction?

VASER Lipo is an advanced body contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. An alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction, VASER Lipo uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently reshape your body. What distinguishes the VASER Lipo procedure is its ability to differentiate targeted fat from other important tissues – such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue. Innovative VASER technology breaks up fat while preserving these other important tissues to promote smooth results and rapid healing.

How does VASER Lipo work?
First, the area to be reshaped is filled with a tumescent saline solution that helps numb the site and shrink the blood vessels (to minimize blood loss and reduce bruising). This solution wets and fills the area to be treated, making it easier to break up fatty tissue with the VASER Lipo System’s ultrasound energy. Then a small probe transmits sound energy to break up (liquefy) fat on contact while preserving other important tissues. Finally, the liquefied fat is removed through a gentle suction process designed to minimize trauma to surrounding tissue structures such as nerves, blood vessels and other connective tissues.

What body areas can be treated with VASER Lipo?
Doctors have experienced great success in treating all of the following areas: abdomen, thighs, knees, ankles, calves, buttocks, hips, back, arms, male and female breasts, love handles, chin, face and just about any other body part you need treated.

How much fat can be taken? Can you treat multiple areas at once?
VASER Lipo allows physicians to treat multiple body areas at one time. A doctor will be able to give you a better idea of what is right for you and how much fat will be taken out during your procedure. Bear in mind that this procedure is not intended as a weight loss solution. The goal is to create a slimmer silhouette. You may not notice a significant amount of weight loss, but you should be pleased with your slimmer new shape.

Where is VASER® Lipo performed?
VASER Lipo is performed in a clean or sterile environment. Some possible options are in a doctor’s office, an outpatient surgery center or a hospital. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia (awake), IV sedation, or general anesthesia. You and your physician will decide the best type of treatment for you.

How soon will I see my results? What is the recovery time?
This varies with the extensiveness of the procedure—the amount of fat removed, the number of areas treated, and so on. Many patients report that they see results immediately after the procedure with the final result at around 3 to 6 months. It is important that you establish realistic expectations through discussion with your doctor.

Faja - how do I select the right one for my BBL?

Hi Beauties, does anyone know what type of faja i need if I'm having a BBL with liposuction on the entire back, arms, waist, full abdomen and inner thighs, doooooooo I need a faja that covers my arms, as well as my thighs to my knees? Also can any one of you beauties suggest a good brand? Or even the product code or link for it? I see they are being purchased on amazon but not sure which one to buy and I would like to take my own if possible. I read that its best to take a faja two sizes bigger? Any recommendations beauties?

Deposit paid

I've locked in Sept 8th 2016 for my BBL, I'm crazy excited that I felt butterflies in my tum tum.
Organising my leave for work tomorrow, updated Marvin from Club Med regarding my stay and the gathering of everything I need begins. For me this is a dream come true. Life is amazing :)

Tickets for the flight has arrived

This has just got more real :) I've increased my iron in take by drinking liquid iron, I will go back to the iron injections in the next couple of days, unfortunately the bruises take a wee while to go away so I don't want that to go against me. I love yoga and I've been going when I can, I've also been practicing sitting on the boppy pillow lol ... i was doing it wrong the whole time :)

2 more days and counting

Going crazy on the iron, preparing myself for sleeping on my tummy. Marvin and Susanna have been an absolute God send, if you have the opportunity to stay at Club Med aka A friends house you should do it. You are living with people you like. Buy your poppy pillow from here as one size fits all and they show you how to sit on it as well. I'm so happy I didn't invest in a booty buddy. They have practically everything you need, even know where to buy the iron. I've been relaxing and preparing myself mentally for the operation ahead. Watching the ocean and inhaling the fresh air. Life's great and picking Dr. Pantoja was a very good choice on my behalf.

Its the final countdown

Wahoo! surgery paid in full. When paying by paypal spantoja@telnor.net is no longer available and they are now using info@pantoja.com, just in case you didn't know.

Lab work is at 9am and surgery is at 12. You can have massages two days after your surgery this is highly recommended. Remember to shave all your private bits this is highlighted in Nadia's email.

Club Med aka A friends house is highly recommended especially if you are coming by yourself they have everything that you need so you are not lugging around lots of things. Boppy pillow you can buy from here and its huge, its not one of those small ones if that's what you are thinking. I opted for the boppy pillow over the booty buddy because the booty buddy is very hard under the thighs from the reviews I have read and nobody wants their circulation cut off.

The best thing about this place is Susanna and Marvin know a lot about the business and know how to care for you. They prepare you for your operation and make you meals that cater to your needs. The meals are so healthy and nutritious that you lose weight by default. The view is very relaxing and you feel well rested. I forgot my pee pee cup and great news they have one here... lol but most important take your iron. From what I have heard so far Dr Pantoja is very fussy and if you labs are not to his satisfaction he will send home.

Tomorrow I will ask for general anaesthetic opposed to the local and spinal block they offer. I put my back out awhile back and i don't want anything being injected there. So lets see.

Today all i've done is mentally prepare myself and my body, went for a short walked and soaked up some vitamin D, having Susanna guide me on how to prep my body for the operation is comforting.

Good luck ladies :) I will let you know how i get on :)

Hmmm

After look at my wish pics back when i started this review i've decided I don't want to look like them anymore, I've seen some really good results on here of real woman who have had operations and i will be taking their pics in with me to show Dr Pantoja. I'm so excited for myself. i want a realistic result which is unique to me

Today is the big day

My appointment is at 9am, I've had my shower with the dial up soap then rinsed off with tylenol I think its called. Im only taking my phone, slippers, what I'm wearing which is my pjs and knickers and toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion and a cardigan should it get cold. I can feel my skin beginning to dry. Best part about this trip to date is everything you need is at this recovery house. So I feel really prepared. its now 8.22am and I feel great, made sure to stop eating after 8am. It felt like the last supper lol had my last iron tablet last night and said a small prayer. I love my life and I love that we can choose to look amazing because I owe it to myself to be the best me

Day of Surgery

Marvin from Club Med aka A friends house takes you and introduces you to the girls, you are greeted by Stephanie one of the nurses at reception. You happily take a seat. The first thing they do is take your bloods then an EKG by Dr. Sanchez oh dear lord he is a hoot and has jokes lol. You fill in all the necessary paper work before you are seen by Dr. Pantoja. You read the reviews of how amazing his manners are but its not until you meet him that it sinks in he really is a nice guy and so is Nadia. You can discuss anything and everything with Dr Pantoja and tell him your concerns, Nadia is amazing interpreter. I love Nadia's honesty. Honesty is a biggie for me. From here he goes over your lab work, ladies it is paramount that you have good iron levels. Please now I've been anaemic all my life and I was 13.8 for iron on my surgery day so no excuses. From here its upstairs to see the anaesthesiologist Dr Carlos and he discuss's with you what type of spinal block or anaestisea you will receive. I opted for general anaesthetic because I have sciatic nerve problems and I didn't want my back touched or tampered with. I came out of the general quickly, I still have feeling in my legs, the only thing is you end up with a really dry throat so you don't sound too grand until the next day. This is normal, drink water or moisten your lips :) an IV is put into your hand with antibiotics as preparation, as part of this preparation you are given a massage to relax you. Then a few mins later its off to surgery. You see everyone in the room one minute and the next minute all you see is them taking you back into your room.... pre op coming up

Pre op day 1

My experience to date has been amazing. I woke up to the sound of my name and with a big smile I said ola :) they take you to your room, you are pretty groggy and a little out of sorts but you are awake and thats what counts. Once in your bed they cover you. I must admit i was freezing and my body was shaking, I'm guessing that is from the shock of the liposuction. The best part is you are never alone, someone is always there watching over you. Once the doctors are happy that everything is ok, they flip you onto your tummy, and thats when your beauty sleep begins :) Dr Pantoja will comes to see you before he leaves for the day.

During the evening, someone is always checking on your heart rate and your bloody pressure and fills up your IV with antibiotics s well as medicine for your pain. You also have these things on your legs and arms to massage you while you sleep, it feels really nice. During the night they will ask you if you are ok and will change you during this time as well. They give you an option of jello or fruit nothing heavy just the good stuff. Then you continue to sleep best you can until the morning. I was lucky i was able to walk around as soon as i woke up with very little pain. I am not taking arnica cream or tablets. I believe my body is self healing and the bruises will disappear in a couple of days. In our culture if you are itching when you have a cut or injury that means its healing.

At about 9am your bloods are taken again. They encourage you to drink lots of water so you can go pee pee. You will not be released until you can pee pee. Dr Pantoja comes in at about 10am and checks on you to make sure everything is ok. They leave the IV bit in for an extra 24 hours just in case of emergencies. Your instructions and prescription is handed to you and Fabi from Club Med was there to take me to my surrogate home.

Pre op day 2

Great sleep, I found sleeping in he recovery position was quite helpful. Sorry beauties still not able to upload so I'm going to try adjust the pics. My face swelled up maybe because of water retention. Drink lots of water to accomodate your draining. I will have my first massage today with Maripaz she is highly recommended by Dr Pantoja. She will come to the recovery house. My stay so far has been a sterling event. I came here by myself and staying at Club Med aka a friends house was the best decision I made. I would not have been able to care for myself.

I don't feel sore so no pain killers required. I used to play a lot of sport so the discomfort feels like that a hard work out and the next day your muscles don't want to move but not as bad.

Fabi or Susanna are always up when you get up so you are never alone. I've been waking up ever 2 to 4 hours to go pee pee drink water and a little walk nothing major like to the kitchen and back. i've been standing sort of and placing pee pee cup ( an actual cup ) where my pee pee hole is and no mess. I think this is a better option that the crazy pee pee cup they suggest you buy.

I've been waking

Just had my first shower

Wasn't too bad, all the liposuctioned parts are numb but to be expected. I used luke warm water, remember hot water makes your body hot and you will bloat. i opted for no arnica cream. I like to watch my bruises heal. I believe your body is self healing and with proper rest you will heal in no time. However everyone is different.

First massage today with Maripas

First massage today, not much draining very much which is normal and its different for every girl. Might have more draining tomorrow. Still drinking water like a crazy lady. Yes water still tastes yuk.. and yes pee peeing like there is no tomorrow but you need to flush them toxins out somehow. I have to admit I feel naked without my faja. The massage is done on your back, she massages the inner thighs and stomach then your left side then your right side then you have to sit on your thighs so she can get your back. Then you rest for about 20 to 30 minutes before putting your faja back on :) then more water and repeat cycle

Pre op day 3

Nothing new to report here, same schedule as yesterday. Shower then massage with Maripas.

Side note : practice sleeping on your stomach, i found that my face swelled up every night which would disappear during the day. I'm guessing thats from water retention. The massages are uncomfortable and might be painful depending on your pain threshold. Remember you need these to help you drain.

To prepare myself for my journey, I did 3 months of yoga and a month prior to the surgery I had a months worth of lymphatic massages everyday. I also did clean eating during this time, I cut out all caffeine and sweets. I took my iron like a crazy lady because I have been anaemic all my life. It will be interesting to see if my iron levels have dropped since the surgery.

The only items i bought with me was floraviatal (liquid iron), ferro grad (iron tablets with vitamin c) opti- woman multi vitamins. I also bought some sanitary pads because my period was coming to an end. Everything else was provided by the recovery house.

No number 2s yet

Apparently this is normal, should be going on day 4 but lets see. I've been eating very light. Salads, chicken, fish and smoothies with metamucil. All meals provided fresh by Club Med aka A friends house. I'm so loving it here and again you get more than what you pay for. The care you are provided you will not find at a hotel. I'm so so happy i made the right decision to stay here, i came alone so there was no way i would have been able to care for myself. I compared prices with hotels and recovery houses, they are pretty similar in pricing but I was after quality care. My flight was like 19 hours and there was no way shape or form i was going to pay for anything but quality. Do not get sucked in for smooth talking salesmen. Your health is your wealth and you owe it to yourself to get the best care possible :)

The only items I bought with me

Some pics of pre op and post op

Hopefully this uploads

Number 2

Wahoo! number 2s were successful today ... I've been having a little metamucil in my smoothies each day and no problems to date

Going for my check up tomorrow

I've also started wearing an arm garment for the liposuction in my arms, huge difference feeling amazing

Second Massage

Operation Tuesday 6th
Wednesday Recover house
Thursday 1st Massage
Friday Second Massage and number 2s successful

So far so good :)

Hoping the drains come out tomorrow. Massage is a uncomfortable but bearable but every one is different with their threshold of pain

Had a tuna salad for lunch, that totally hit the spot

Beautiful afternoon siesta this day has been fantastic, life is great and my booty is smiling, still swollen and numb but with each day i gain a little more feeling

Swelling is going down slowly

Wahoo I'm feeling stronger and better with each day. I'm still numb in my back and tummy but I'm slowly gaining a little bit of feeling with each day. Massage number 3 today. Postponed my visit to Dr Pantoja , going to see him Monday. I feel great so far and living and loving every part of my journey. I'm so grateful to all the beauties who have encouraged me and sent me blessings. Life is truly amazing and I feel truly blessed to have this life xo

I'm waiting for my third massage with Maripas. After massage I will have my shower.

I have to admit I love my waist... I believe my fiancé will too lol wooooo

I pray to the higher power to keep all the beauties safe during surgery and a speedy and healthy recovery x

I've yet to feel the kaleidoscope of emotions

I've read many reviews where beauties have been on an emotional roller coaster. I have yet to feel any unpleasantries. Maybe its because I watched a marathon of Star Trek series? lol I have embraced this journey from the day i decided i wanted a booty. The day i boarded the plane to come to Mexico I was so excited. The plane ride was not great as I was seated between two strangers so luckily i practiced sleeping in a seated position at home, when i got to Mexico i reconnected with mother earth by walking on the beach and soaking up the sun, drawing in the sand and mentally grounding myself. I believe this journey requires physical and mental preparation. Use your strengths mentally and physically to push you through your fears. I'm pretty sure there are lots of beauties who are much stronger physically and mentally than I am. Stay focused and remember what you came for :) my man is a booty man but i did this for myself... it just so happens he will reap the rewards xx I understand confidence levels will rocket with change and i may receive more attention but I am the same person i was when i didn't have the booty and i love my fiancé with all my heart and i can't wait to see his face and have his hand touch my new booty and my body xx i am soo soo excited and i can't wait to see his face when he picks me up at the airport, this is what drives me to get myself better quicker xx anything and everything is possible its all up to you and where you want to be at any time and place xx Love my life xx

Post op day 4 - first day of epifoam

Wahoo 3rd massage with Maripas.. and i'm so excited as today was my first day using a epifoam. Ok i didn't know this buy you are meant to pull your tummy up so that when it reattaches there is a nice smooth line, so the epifoam is paramount. i do have a tiny pouch but with the assistance of the epifoam thats going to smooth out... I am so excited, seeing a flat stomach on me in a bikini is like something i have always wished for and its all becoming real now :) live the life you dream xx

I'm having a rest from Maripas massages, I like a masseuse who is caring and has good energy and first and foremost passion for their chosen field. I'm yet to experience that relationship. I'm not too sure how other girls have found her but I believe in honesty. When i can feel your thumbs and your fingers massaging over my ribs where i had lipo and thumbs on my back where you just took my drain out, for me that is not a good experience, I may not show any pain but that doesn't mean I'm not hurting. i cried a little bit and that felt good as i looked out at the ocean and believed the waves washed away the pain. life is awesome this tells me i need to research on this for any future operations and that having a massage is vital to healing but having someone who has a caring hand is more important especially because I am a foreigner to this country and am very sensitive to those who massage me.

Since I am researching my fiance's tummy tuck i have added masseuse to the list of things I will be looking into. This turned out to be a positive experience after all, i will make sure my fiancé has the best care and yes Dr. Pantoja you will be the surgeon but thats a different story xx

Post op day 5

I'm pretty happy with myself I can do number 2s and put my faja on by myself. Trying to juggle the epifoam and the padding is a little challenging but I got there in the end. Flavi is there for assistance but I said to her I want to do it by myself because i can't take her home wth me.

I've not had any metamucil for two days so I'm able to go to the toilet on my own.

I didnt have a good sleep last night, that massage really gave me an upset stomach so it wasn't until i went to the loo that i felt like myself again. My bottom is still numb but I'm gaining feeling in my tummy. Its so paramount you wear an epifoam to get the the lumps out. I'm loving this journey so far that I'm already planning to return next year for my boobs :) i'm going to make sure i get this journey right so the next one is a piece of cake for preparation.

I'm preparing myself mentally for any extra attention i may receive as I've always been shy when receiving compliments. I've not told many people at home that I came for this operation so i am wandering if they will notice the difference. I know i will be bombarded with a million questions about Mexico so I need to get myself prepared for that.

I love this life i have and i'm going to live it and be happy and this journey xx

First massage with Lucy

I think i went to heaven and back during this massage. I drained more in this massage than i did the first 3 massages with Maripas. With Maripas there was no draining. During this massage I drained a lot. The pain was less and nada nausea.

Lucy is very bubbly and upbeat and oh so caring she talks to you and tells you I am so sorry I have to press hard here because the liquid is getting hard. So away she went and oh boy it drained like a tap with running water, I was so elated. She also removed my drains, apparently one of the drains was beginning to close so she opened it a little so fluid could run out and it did. I knew there was something wrong when I wasn't draining the first 3 massages i just felt it in my heart. I'm scared to even think had I continued with the first masseuse, there may have been complications later. The liquid would have hardened and she would have rubbed me even harder causing unnecessary pain. My buddy she fell asleep where yesterday she passed out in pain. Today was a beautiful experience for me.

Lucy will be massaging me until i go home. Oh and she is single if you know any GOOD single men ... LOL

To date I've had 4 massages by two different masseuses the experiences were totally different. Today is the first day I feel no stiffness. Prior to today i felt my body stiffen every time and i walked a lot as in every two hours and drank water like a fish and didn't drain at all. My life is important to me and my family so thank you Lucy. I truly believe she saved me from a lot of pain and medical complications like seroma, she drained me like i should have been from day 1. If anyone asks me i will only be recommending Lucy, i'm sorry if beauties don't agree but this has been my experience thus far.

i believe my journey just went up a notch, todays massage really lifted my spirits, i practically jumped out of the bed and told Flavi, Lucy is amazing and has a beautiful heart and you can feel it in her touch xx

Post op pic day 5

Sorry beauties but these pics just don't do my body justice

My curves , slowly but surely

This dress I tried on pre op day 1 and today I thought I would try it again. Omg I have a booty, best part is the waist line is like an hour glass and I'm still swollen so I'm really looking forward to my end result .... I love you Dr. Pantoja, even if I lose some on the way home it will still be way better than what I had... Xo

Pre op day 6

Waistline continues to get smaller, this makes me so happy
I can slowly feel some of my butt. I can do number 2s with my faja on, what a milestone lol My epifoam feels awesome

First visit to see Dr. Pantoja

There are no words that even come close to describing Dr Pantoja. What can I say Dr Pantoja has a special place in my heart, first and foremost for his caring nature and for having such a loving soul for me as his paitient. He gives every paitient his time and he took his time and made sure you had your chance to ask him any question under the sun. He did an amazing job on my body. I made the best choice for someone of my nature, he is so grounded and fair that its hard to find people in this day and age who care about you and your health from the heart.

The drive in was good, I sat on the poppy pillow but all the pressure was on my arms so less pressure on my new found asset :) I pretty much raced up the stairs ( the lift is still broken, so beauties brace yourselves for the little hike, and remember he doesn't own the building ) said good morning to Steffani, and waited with the other lucky recipients. Said Ola to Dr. Sanchez on his way out, I swear he looks like one of those cute characters from Dusk til Dawn lol

I didn't wait long, we got in after 10am, greeted by Dr Pantoja and led into the room. Nadia by my side the whole time, I feel so confident with Nadia there she tells him everything you have to say. The girls removed the stitches and Dr Pantoja came in and advised me that i was still very swollen on my tummy and that it would go down more. He also asked me if i was happy... I love you Dr Pantoja! Happy is an understatement xx

Some burning questions I asked :
1) How long should I wear the epifoam for - Nadia said at least 3 weeks
2) How many massages can i have a day - Nadia advised at this stage one a day
3) How do I know if I am draining the right amount - Nadia advises everyone is different and there is no set limit as to how much you can drain at any one time
4) Can I get a filler for my forehead line (a deviated question from my BBL) - Dr Pantoja said YES come back next week

Being here at club med aka A friends house I feel like a Hollywood star hiding incognito while waiting for my body transformation as part of my self reinvention before revealing myself to the world.. lol
move aside big booties.. theres a new booty about to be born into the world xx

My most important message to Dr Pantoja was I will be happy with my end result regardless, whether i lose a third or a quarter of this fine booty i will be happy, because prior to meeting him I had nada booty and now I got so much I don't know what to do with it all lol

I continue to love and embrace every step of this journey. In love and light to all you beauties who are going through pain and discomfort right now I wish you a speedy and safe recovery xx

Massage

Tonight I drained again and my bruises are a lot lighter , I'm so so happy xx thanks Lucy

With only two days of massage from Lucy I am feeling a lot lighter, bruises are slowly fading, swelling definitely going down slowly and my energy levels are really high.

I anticipate the 3rd massage tomorrow and see what progress we make.

I can only suggest you try both masseuses to be fair to yourself and select which one works for you.

Like I said to Susanna from Club Med surely you can suggest someone else to me if I'm not happy with the current masseus. Which is how I was able to get options. Otherwise had I not asked I would never have known. I'm happy now I have a masseus I can work with to get my health back to normal as soon as possible. I hope Dr Pantoja will endorse Lucy as well in case beauties think they have no choices.

The faja company

I took a pic of the faja given to me by dr Pantojas office. The arm garment I am wearing was $80 USD. The garment I wore when I left the hospital in comes in your package any extra garments $120 USD but Nadia tells you all of that in her email correspondence.

The boppy pillow

This pillow is huge and yes is very sturdy so if you haven't bought one yet you can buy one from Doctor Pantojas office or here at club med aka A friends house.
Your booty goes in the middle your thighs at the top of the circle part. It's pretty good.

The Faja

The faja company dr Pantoja uses

The epifoam

Here's what I am using

Post op day 7

Wearing the epifoam for all of my stomach, so 3 x epifoams

I got mine from club Med

Club med details

Website : clubmedmx.col

Third massage with Lucy

Going really good, practically feeling little more like myself everyday. Tonight's massage still draining in small amounts and small amounts during the day. So far so good. Bruising is looking a lot lighter and swelling is still going down slowly, I'm happy with that as they say good things come to those who wait.

I am starting to feel my booty and feeling a little of the itching sensation but only when lying on my back so she can massage my stomach other than that itching is minimal to none.

I can put on my own faja but still need help with the epifoam as I'm still numb in some parts of my stomach and you need like 8 arms to hold everything in place.

Third massage with Lucy

Today went smashingly well, all the liquid that hardened had all come out. You can imagine my relief. I drained a little during the day and a little during the massage, i was happy with that. There was quite of draining coming out the back and fatty bits too, it was really interesting to see. I can feel between my butt cheeks today which have been numb for a wee while and i was not able to get my hand in there at all.. this is turning out really good for me now

When lying on my back so she can rub my stomach i could feel the bum itch which i have read about but did not experience until today. It was an interesting sensation lol... i guess for me it felt good to feel some other sensation than the daily numbness.. so good experience with the itch

I'm pretty happy with the way my massages are and swelling is coming down slowly, so as you know good things come to those who wait :) I've got a couple more weeks here so I'm good lol

The bruising looks better, tomorrow the colour purple will be a lot lighter so a sign of good healing :)

I am pretty happy with the way i am healing to date. I'm off to bed now ... good night everyone x

Great results for the 3rd day

Pee pee cup

Medication from Dr. Pantoja

It's a one off and no repeats ... yay

I didn't need pain killers

I've only got two more days worth, can't wait until it's all gone because I'm not a big fan of any medication

Pre op day 8

Doing good, wearing my faja religiously for optimum results. 3 epifoams one in the middle and one on each side, let's see if it will smoothen out my pouch. I'm still happy with my results and loving my journey with each new day x

My stomach - pre op day 8

Wahoo I am happy to say I can feel my stomach through the epifoam today, I have been massaging myself gently and it feels good to be able to have that sense of feeling back. Everyday something new happens. My back is still numb, my booty is still numb and no tickling sensation today. I am happy when i can feel, isn't it amazing how much we take for granted like sleeping on my back. I am finally comfortable with sleeping on my stomach, my face still swells up but swelling goes down pretty quickly i guess the water retention has to go some where. Still wearing my compression socks as my ankles are still swollen.

Journey to date has been amazing xx

I feel the itch

Finally I feel the itch and loving it, I love being able to pretend I'm scratching my booty when I'm really lightly running my fingers over my booty and tricking my mind into thinking it's getting a scratch and then itchy feeling gone.

Loving this journey more and more xx

Post op day 9

After my 4th massage with Lucy last night she tightened the faja as it was starting to become loose. Wow it felt nice and tight. Im addicted to wearing this faja because I love the way it holds me all together. It's super duper tight around my tummy region because of the epifoam. She also positioned the epifoam to cover some of my pelvis area as it's still swollen there but that's normal. Unfortunately for me when i swell up I really swell up. The massages can be uncomfortable but just think of all that fat that needs to be evened out so just push through it. I normally start laughing because it tickles.

I drained some more out my back. All the draining in my front stopped with Lucy's 3rd massage. So now working on the swelling and melting the fat into place.

Right up and until now I've had absolutely no regrets, no emotional outbursts and all I've been doing is falling in love with my curves and my fiancé more and more with each day xxx I still haven't sent him pics I want my sweet love to get a really big surprise...

Stay focused is all I can suggest and stay positive. I speak to my fiancé every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to bed, we inject happiness into our days and keep each other in high positive spirits, this really has contributed to my healing. His support and the support of my family and friends, which can all be counted on 1 hand has been so uplifting that being happy is part of my journey. I receive messages everyday from my family and friends asking for a daily pic lol so as part of my day I send them all out an update. I believe you need to be surrounded by the right people during your healing, I believe this is why my emotions have been crazy happy since day 1.

Stay blessed beauties xx

I feel itchy

Wahoo! great news I feel a consistent feeling of itchy and that makes me happy. That tells me my booty is healing and i'm over joyed. The smiles are on xx

To date, I've continued with my healthy eating. They really look after you here at Club Medical aka A friends house. I eat healthy 3 times a day and sometimes i will have a smoothie in between meals depending on how i am feeling.

I am here until the end of the month. Staying here to recover is the best decision i made. There is no way shape or form i could have cared for myself this well at a hotel or at home and i timed it to make sure it was 3 weeks plus which is the predicted healing time of the booty where you can start sitting on the poppy.

If you have the opportunity of staying here, do yourself a favour and stay here even if its just for 3 days until you are well enough to go home at least.

Fifth massage with Lucy tonight. Im really looking forward to it.

Stay focused beauties xx

Feeling great

It's amazing how much better you feel after a number 2

Stomach shrank a little more

Still drinking water consistently

Had some jello and will drink water until dinner time at 7pm. Fish is on the menu tonight can't wait

Fifth massage Lucy

What a huge difference the epifoam makes.

My pouch is starting to flatten
Bruises are healing really fast now and the little holes where my drains were have almost closed

Still a little numb but gaining feeling with every day

I'm crazy excited at seeing my results I'm so so happy xox

I love my life xo

Massage 5 Lucy

Wahoo! I'm still draining in the back

Faja has been tightened to 2nd notch still have 3 x Epifoam, please beauties wear the epifoam it really does iron out the kinks. The epi board doesn't allow you to move from what I have read and been told
I'm still numb in my tummy, sides of my arms and booty and a lil on my back and back thighs.
The itch continues, I've found it quite refreshing from being numb.

I love my faja, I feel so so naked without it.

Loving the healing process to date.

This journey continues to be amazing !

Post op day 10 @ 4am

Oh this faja is tight, got up for number 2s and oh what a relief, now I know why it was tight lol

I can definitely see the swelling has gone down so I'm super duper happy xx

Last night I spoke to my fiancé on face time and decided to let him see my new found assets. Thanks beauties for encouraging me to share and like you said I don't want him having a heart attack when he sees me lol he asked me politely and sharing is caring xx

He was really happy and I'm pretty sure he fell in love with me all over again lol

With this operation I have found new self love and appreciation and I'm really happy xo life isn't just about looking good but often what we see determines how we feel... I finally get it xo

I'm so in love with life as I know it xx

Ola mama sitas from Tijuana xx

Post op day 10 @ 6am

I'm a visual person so I love pictures

Sleeping with this faja tightened feels like the first day I put it on and wow although I feel like I can't breathe I can feel the swelling going down slowly so I'm happy.

The swelling and the bruising of my v jay jay is looking good and has gone down considerably

So watching CSI, drinking water like a fish and peeing for the world is how this experience has been so far, makes me smile though because like the faja , I realized one should never become too comfortable otherwise you become complacent. Add a small adjustment can make big changes .... did I tell you how much I'm loving my results to date?

Wahoo! Happy Friday beauties xo

Post Op Day 10 - Last day of medication

Today has got to be one of the happiest days of my life... I took my last lot of medication this morning at 7.30am with breakfast... I had a little celebration to myself and saluted the new day with cranberry juice mixed with pineapple juice.

I'm so so happy, so far I've followed Dr Pantoja's instructions to a T. I believe had I stayed at a hotel I would not have cared for myself as well as I have been cared for by the girls at Club Medical, they always make sure you are taking your med's on time, wearing your faja and eating healthy meals.

Feeling grateful xx

Massage 6 with Lucy

Wow! The pouch I had is flattening nicely. I saw massive difference from massage number 4. The epifoam really irons out the kinks.

Lucy has been changing the positions of the epifoam to accommodate the swollen areas and that seems to be working for my body. We are also using the first notch so super nice and tight.

I am more than happy with my results.

It's like a dream to be quite honest this has turned out better than what I imagined.

Elation is an understatement of how I feel right now.....

I so love myself looool....

Meals @ Club Medical aka My friends house

Some of the healthy nutritional meals the girls make for you at club medical. They cater to all your needs here. I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and I follow the FODMAPS eating, I'm also gluten free and lactose intolerant. I've been regular with my number 1s and 2s since my arrival. No bloating so healthy eating it critical during recovery xo

Did I tell you how much I love my life xx

This journal has been amazing I've learnt a lot about myself and how much I love being me xo

Sending speedy recovery vibes to all the beauties who are recovering right now xx

Pre op vs Post op

My apologies beauties some of my updates say pre op when its actually post op... the joys of being too crazy excited ... most of my updates are post op, and the pics don't do my body justice but in saying that seeing the transformation is unbelievable xx

Hot chocolate

This is sooooo delicious hot chocolate with almond soya milk

Life is too good and I'm feeling very very spoilt xo

There is a certain bliss that comes with hot chocolate, I feel like I'm in hot chocolate heaven right now xx

Celebrating my curves, my faja and the humble epifoam xo

Stay blessed beauties xo

Post op day 10 @ 8pm

Oh the pics don't do my naughty curves justice. The arch in my back is getting deeper and the curves are more defined so guess who is smiling from ear to ear lol MEEEE ..... !

My stomach looks swollen due to the epifoam and I just finished eating lol

The faja is nice and tight so I'm loving this feeling. I'm still draining a little bit from the back which is good.

Be safe beauties xo

Post op day 11

Always feel better after number 2s. Faja feels tight because of swelling over night

Had a really good sleep, all this resting is assisting my healing and I'm in no hurry to remove my faja, I really love wearing it because of my results that I can see thus far

I've been drinking water and sipping pomegranate juice to add some flavor to my tastebuds

I'm still swollen, numbness is going away slowly and today I can feel my lower back.

Life's fantastic even at 4.30am ... lol

Going to find a movie to watch before breakie xo

Post op day 11 @ 6.30am

It's not visible to the naked eye but I can see my own self shrinking day by day

My booty is getting more and more curvier, I'm loving my results every minute of the day

The reason I get up so many times at night is because I drink a lot of water so need to go, I visualise the toxins from the operation flushing out through my urine

Feet still swell every now and again but it's normal

Stay focused beauties xo

Waiting for Lucy = massage # 7

These massages have been so helpful towards my healing I'm so grateful to Lucy for trying different techniques to get my body draining and helping with the swelling. I truly believe she will massage you according to what is best for your healing process. Everyone is different and this is a great way to approach beauties who are healing xo

Loving the massages xo

Waistline is 33.5 inches

Guess who is happy with her results lol meeeeeeeeee

My fiancé is going to have a heart attack for sure lol

Feeling amazing

Massages are just making me stronger and stronger and I love looking at my naked body... self love isn't always easy but you learn to appreciate and embrace yourself in the mirror xo

So loving my life xo

Post op day 12, massage # 8 with Lucy

I'm feeling overwhelmed with my results to date. The massages have been a great help for My recovery and i love Lucy for all her care. She's truly amazing xx

I have felt little sharp shots of pain that last for a second or two and it was explained to me that is your circulation working and unblocking the clogged parts that have been massaged so it's a good thing.

I'm really happy I'm loving each step of my journey and I've made really good decisions so far.

My only suggestion beauties is do your own research and do what's best for you not your friends.

I've seen a couple of ladies come through who went to doctors based on their friends opinions and received botched results. I went to google these doctors and could not find them anywhere. One lady had oil injected into her booty as part of her Brazilian booty lift and guess what there's no booty.

Another lady went to a face doctor for a BBL as well and guess what no booty and huge unnecessary scars.

So please please please do your research, as some surgeries may not be able to be reversed. Remember you get what you pay for. Cheap Doctor cheap results and you can't blame your friends if you are unhappy.

It's your body so it's worth the effort of finding the best doctor for you xx

Love yourself and be kind to you xx

Another successful day - bye day 12

Still loving my results

I've updated a days meal, i forgot to add my boy chocolate

I spent most of the day resting, I guess I'm making up for the lost time xx and I found some comfortable positions on my stomach so made sleeping a lot better ????

I felt a little itchy today and some burning sensation which is all part of the healing process and my back and booty still numb and hard and swollen

I continue to drink lots and lots of water

My face still swells when I sleep on my stomach again that's normal

I feel stronger with every day

I have found after the massage I am hungry so will have something to eat then about half an hour later I am sleeping like a baby because my body is so relaxed and when I wake up i feel stronger than ever lol

I'm so blessed to heal quickly xo

Post op day 12 pics

Hope these load up

Post op day 13

I have more feeling in my booty and my back
I felt some burning sensation but only lasted a few seconds
Still feeling hot cold during the day and apparently that's normal lol phew!

I've enjoyed this journey immensely to date.

Massage # 9 with Lucy tonight , can't wait ????

Post op day 13 massage # 9 Lucy

Massage was fantastic, stomach has flattened even more so , and may not be visible to the naked eye.

Great news I can feel my stomach more and my back and my booty, best part is I am still draining so I'm super duper happy xx there is still numbness but getting feeling back slowly

No problems today with any thing

I feel a little itchy but nothing major, I simply rub lightly over my booty with my finger tips and that soothes me .. absolutely no scratching xx so I'm happy xx

I'm still loving my journey xx celebrating with a hot chocolate, cheers everyone xox

Post op day 14, it's officially 2 weeks now

Feeling great and how time has flown by. Still drinking water like a crazy lady and peeing every 2 to 4 hours so waking up at odd hours. Which is why I take pics at odd hours of the morning

I feel the itch, still numb, number 1s and 2s are fine so I'm feeling so much joy! I love me me me

It's raining today and it feels refreshing xx

Celebrating my 2 weeks with the rain, what a beautiful cleansing feeling xx fantastic way to celebrate my continuing journey xx

Day 14 pics

Feeling great

To infinity and beyond xo

So blessed my healing is going well

Late massage with Lucy tonight, traffic is pretty rough due to weather conditions

This will be massage number 10

Love my massages xo

Massage # 10 done

Still draining
I have more feeling in my stomach , back and booty, still swollen but it's going down and that's the main thing xx

Another celebration with hot chocolate, thanks Favi you make the best hot chocolate xo

Cheers to another successful day of healing xo

Post op day 15

Wahoo! I can feel my booty more and more and the numbness in my back and stomach is less. Faja feels comfy. I've been wearing the same one Dr. Pantoja issued.

I'm still awaiting the crazy itching and shooting pains I have been reading about. All my bruises have healed so well. The incisions are healing nicely.

I can see my trademark stretch marks, it helps me to appreciate how far I have come, seeing them makes me smile and embracing them with every stride , I will most likely put oil and see if it smoothness it out, if it doesn't I'm just going to rock my stretch marks like a boss woooooo! Lol

My biggest hurdle today is being able to feel my booty, and the fact that it's a little bit softer today. I have more feeling today than any other day.

So happy xx

Numbness feels like it's gone

Wow! I feel like my back is feeling more and more normal like I can arch my back without any problems

My booty is still hard but getting softer and I can feel more, I can feel my stomach when I breathe in and out. Wow the small things we take for granted xx

Spoke to Nadia and I need to wear the epifoam for 2 months with September done I've only got October to contend with so will be putting my epifoam on by myself with the guidance of Lucy our amazing masseuse xx

Celebrating with sparkling watermelon flavored water, feeling spoilt xo

I almost feel like I'm back to normal

Lol what is normal

I can feel my booty... well not all of it... yet but I'm getting there

Massage # 11 with Lucy tonight, let's see if I'm still draining

I'm off to shower before she gets here, be safe beauties xx

Massage # 11 with Lucy completed

Wow! Great news I can feel my bum crack lol it's a lil softer there so great

My stomach is still numb and kind of lumpy and so is my pubic area and my lower back.

The massages are no longer painful and the epifoam has been working for me.

Another month of epifoam and I can start my exercise to maintain my new body xx

Celebrating with hot chocolate again xx

Pics

I have to admit the curves and the roundness of my new found booty is not captured very well in the pics.

The smooth curves are just beautiful and my waist looks smaller in person than what you see in the pics, I'm not the best photographer lol

Post op day 16

Nobody makes hot chocolate like Favi can from Club Medical

Celebrating with hot chocolate xo

I can finally feel the top part of my booty

So happy, the feeling of the garment on the top of my booty felt really weird because I've been so numb so feeling it right now @ 3.20pm - post of day 16 is a break through. I'm hoping the rest of the numbness will disappear by the time I get home. So its like the top part of my booty I can now feel, its the volume ( the meaty part of the booty) of my booty that is still numb alongside my stomach and my back... getting there slowly :)

Celebrating with a smile xx Happy healing everyone :)

Post op day 16, massage # 12 with Lucy complete

Great massage :) Right side of body is softer than left side so I'm guessing I will gain feeling my right a lot faster than my left.

My waist is a lot smaller in person and my booty still numbish along side my lower back and parts of my stomach but no pain during massage so I'm as happy as can be xx

To another successful day of healing xo

Post op day 17

I can almost feel my booty like all of it lol it's not jiggling yet but that's ok

Lucy says the draining has finished and I won't need massages anymore but she is coming to check tonight for the last time. I'm going to miss Lucy x

I had my first non caffeine coffee today so what a great morning it has been x

Swelling is coming down nicely

When I swell I really swell, great news though it's like my body is finally adjusting.

I can see my shape and it's all looking natural so I'm really happy.

I was gifted a waist trainer for when I get home, I'm so so happy and I look forward to building up my thigh muscles.

I'm loving my body more with each day.

The fact that it all looks natural really put a smile on my face today. I can't wait to see my fiance's face xo

Post op day 17, massage # 13 with Lucy, complete

Wahoo! More draining the color is a lot lighter and not red anymore! Great sign of healing

More itching which is good and numbness and swelling are good

Celebrating with hot chocolate again xx

Post op day 18

Ooooo la la I can see the arch in my back becoming more defined

I have more feeling in my booty, still some numbness, no jiggling yet. Same goes for my stomach and back I have more feeling.

Also the roundness of my booty is really nice. I'm not able to capture what I see in the pictures but I'm loving the roundness and my waistline.

I'm still loving my results.

I forgot to mention I can do everything with my faja on, number 1s number 2s, I only take my faja off once a day and that's to shower, Which is before my massage. Until that 2 to 3 month mark is up I'm wearing it religiously.

So far I've followed Dr. Pantojas instructions as advised and so far I'm reaping the rewards xo

I will be celebrating with coffee this morning (no caffeine) I don't want it to interfere with my iron supplement which I'm still taking every day.

Be safe beauties xx

My curves

I love my curves

I'm wearing the blue dress because that's the only one I bought that hugs my body. It really shows off my curves it's just the pics were not able to capture the beauty of it all

I've loved my results from day 1, if I go home with this package I don't know what I'm going to do with it all lol I must admit though it looks really natural ... thank you Dr Pantoja you didn't give me a Nicki Minaj or a JLo, you gave me a booty to compliment me xo

At home I wear baby doll dresses or dresses that are a size bigger as I had no real shape but amen to me I'm going to start wearing clothes to celebrate my body and me.

I'm so excited about wearing my first nice dress for my fiancé and just showing off my new assets xo

So so so happy xx

Massage # 14 with Lucy complete

Great news I'm still draining, might not be a lot but fluid is still coming out ! Yippee ! Poor Lucy unfortunately my back drained on her... sorry Lucy, she unclogged the opening, massaged my back and got onto her clothes twice.

My swelling has not completed yet so I've still got a fair bit before I can see my beautiful new body.

My favorite part about today is my booty can jiggle, just a little for now but i was overly excited just from that small jiggle so celebrating with jello x

Life's great and I love my massages xo

Still wearing my faja and epifoam :)

Pics that did not upload

Pic after massage

Hoax or spam ?

Hi beauties did anyone receive a private message from this person? Somehow it has disappeared out of my inbox so I'm wandering if someone is hacking into my profile?

I've messaged the admin to advise

Be safe beauties xz

Post op day 19

Feeling great , flea market was amazing

So many colors and a variety of people it was lovely too see

I hid my booty under a big dress and it was nice and warm, thank goodness minimum swelling

Post op day 19 pics

Post op 19, massage # 15 Lucy complete

Still drained a little

Compression epifoam changed to focus on the pouch part of my stomach so let's see what happens tomorrow, very excited

My waistline looks amazing

I'm loving my results xx

Sat on the boppy pillow today

Had fish taco's today and wow what a weird sensation sitting on the boppy after standing up this whole time. When I sit in the car all the pressure is on my legs. When sitting on the chair with my boppy all the pressure was on my thighs, it was almost like I had to re learn how to sit again.

So no direct pressure on my new found asset *smiles*

Weird and wonderful sensation.

Great day today! Booty still in tact lol

Post op day 20

Wahoo! I'm still shrinking

I'm unable to capture the true outline of my curves , but I love my silhouette and wow I'm going to love the way I look and feel in clothes.

Here's to another amazing day of healing xo

Post op day 21, it's officially 3 weeks

Booty, back and stomach still numb but gaining more feeling with each day

Feeling great! Wearing my faja religiously and my epifoam. The lumps in my stomach from the lipo is slowly evening out. So use that epifoam girls xx

Still not sitting on my booty, I will start practicing on the boppy today as my job requires me to sit all day and it's an hour plus journey to work and back.

I'm really excited about my results xo.

Loving life all day every day ????

Post op day 21 pics

My waist is so small I love it

Massage # 16 Lucy complete

I love my massages and I always feel better after

No more draining yippee!

Post op day 22

Sigh it's that time of the month, day 2 , glad I have my monthly now so I won't bleed all over the seat of the plane, so pardon the red knickers.

Well my booty, back and stomach are still numbish and swollen so it's all still following it's due course

Still loving my body and journey to date xo

Post op day 22, massage # 17 complete

Still numb in a few places but so far so good! I have a lil lump from sitting too long, my own fault practicing my sitting on the boppy. Spoke to Nadia she says it's a build up of fat due to pressure. It can be massaged out ... yippee

Celebrated with a hot chocolate

Swelling has come down nicely as my faja is a little loose, very happy with myself to date x

Post op day 23

Days are going fast
I can see my body transforming before my very eyes

Tomorrow I'm off home and the best part is I'm ready to go home

Post op day 23, massage # 18 Lucy , complete

Yay massages complete here in Mexico. I already have a masseuse lined up for when I get home. I will continue continue my massages for another month.

I also will be wearing my faja and epifoam religiously for the month of October. Then in November every 12 hours.

I'm looking forward to going home. I am ready .... wahoo!

Doctors visit

I forgot to mention I saw Dr. Pantoja yesterday and he gave me a clean bill of health.

My results are amazing ????

I also got a medical pass for the boarder and a letter for when I check in to my flight home. I hope they will give me a seat so I can lay on my stomach. Thank goodness the flight is only 14 hours this time and not 19 hours.

Post op day 24

I'm still rocking my epifoam. Finally I can put my faja and my epifoam on by myself and just another month and I don't have to wear it anymore .... yay I am looking forward to that day

I'm going home today I've been here at Club Medical 3 days short of a month and loved every minute of my stay.

I'm so going to miss everyone Favi, Susanna and Lucy the masseuse.

What an amazing stay I've had. Tijuana is amazing and I don't care what the world thinks of Mexico, I believe it's a diamond in the mud. Undiscovered beauty, just like all the beauties who come here for their operations to unleash their hidden beauty xo

I'm going to miss seeing Dr Pantoja but will keep in touch with Nadia

Waiting for flight

Wow! Feels weird sitting on my boppy for so long. Everyone keeps asking me why I have a huge neck rest lol

Most of the pressure is on my thighs so I'm good ????

Ok this flight is only an hour, next flight is 14 hours so let's see how I go on that long lag...

I'm happy I'm going home. I'm still numb in parts of my booty, back and stomach and every time I go to stand up I feel like my stomach is detaching ... sounds weird I know

Let's see how I go

Post op day 25

Yay arrived home safely with my booty lol

Sorry for poor picture quality, mirror fogged up

The red mark on the right side of my booty is from the pressure of the seat poking into me. Now it's a hard lump. I have spoken to Dr Pantoja about it and he says I can massage that area during showers. The hard lump is fat and yes it hurts when I massage it but I did manage to break it up or melt it slowly.

I sat on boppy on the plane it was really uncomfortable. Unfortunately the flight was fully booked so no special seat was given even when I told them I had surgery. That's ok I'm home safely and that's what matters most.

The line you see on my stomach is from the marking of the epifoam from all that sitting down, it wrinkled my nice tummy but I'm pretty sure it can be undone by placing epifoam in another position. I'm wandering how I manage work tomorrow, as driving in takes an hour or two depending on traffic. I feel confident I will find a way.

Be safe beauties ???? I will update when I can find a proper mirror lol

Post op day 26

Sorry beauties pics were taken in te junk room in case you are wandering about the mess. Well today was a challenge. First day back at work I sat, I stood I walked around. My booty is in pain lol but I got home and gave my new asset a little massage and feeling much better so I am happy as can be.

I'm breaking the lumpy fat slowly by gentle massage and oil. I'm still drinking water religiously and peeing a lot. I'm still wearing my faja and epifoam, so far so good.

I'm still enjoying this journey regardless of the pain and hurdles because I know it's not going to be forever, so I'm pretty happy xo

Be safe beauties xo

I survived the day at work

Today colleagues thought i looked smaller and that i had lost some weight. I didn't wear any clothes that were fitting, reason being i am not ready to show the world the new me and i don't want to share my new body with anyones eyes but my fiance's. So until the end of the 3rd month I will be nicely covered up .. I must admit I've not been eating well since I've been home so I'm off food shopping shortly. I ate a sandwich today which wasn't gluten free so I will get an upset stomach for eating badly. Metamucil is your friend is all i can say.

All i want to do when i get home is lay on my stomach and sleep.

I have found after a shower, and putting coconut oil all over my body, it helps the epifoam to stick better. I'm still trying to master the epifoam so getting there slowly, placing it in the right place then trying to stretch out your bits and pieces isn't always easy so you can build up a sweat.

if anyone has any faja or epifoam tips please share :)

My massage tool

Here is what I am using to iron out the fat lumps. I'm doing well too nothing hard just gentle rubbing on the red area of my buttock with clothes on and with coconut oil after my shower so I'm consistently massaging the lumpy bits.

It does hurt but I know it's doing me good so I'm happy xo

Post op day 28

Sorry for the terrible pics beauties

My red lump is still there but with massage it's breaking down slowly

Being back and eating food from home I'm having a very runny tummy so have to remove my faja completely to go number 2s, I only have one faja so need to make sure it lasts... I also have a waist clincher I use when I wash my faja

My booty looks nice and round and a need a better mirror to capture it all

My lumpy stomach is under control with the use of the epifoam

At work it feels weird getting up after sitting so long like my stomach attaches then when I get up it detaches, the feeling is hard to describe x

I'm still really happy with my results

Happy healing beauties xo

Post op day 29

Real self says it's 4 weeks later

Well here are the lumps I'm dealing with. It's my own fault I put pressure on the area by sitting on the seat belt in the car. I don't believe it's far necrosis as it was self inflicted. I'm massaging it and it seems to be working. It's a little sore but manageable.

I've emailed Nadia to see what else I can do to help myself. Otherwise still numb in my stomach and back and parts of my bottom.

Results still look amazing xo

Post op day 30

Great news my booty is still round and beautiful

The lump now looks like a boil or abscess so don't know if that qualifies as fat necrosis. I don't even know if fat necrosis is self inflicted.

Please beauties during healing don't let your new found asset rub on anything because that's what I did and hello lump... so use two boppy pillows if you have too

I've put some oil on my boil and applying hot water bottle so let's see if that will draw the crap out. I feel pretty good and I'm still loving my results and my crazy journey.

I'm happy I'm learning about these things that can happen to you and share.

I will keep you updated about my angry lump xx

Happy healing beauties xx

Post op day 31

The angry lump has burst it's ugly head or heads should I say

The draining continues later today when I get back from work

I may also pop in and see the doctor for some antibiotics

Wish me luck xx

Bread did the trick

So I placed bread on top of this angry boil and the pus started coming out slowly. It's still a little sore but I'm still happy.

I will go to the doctor tomorrow, I was meant to go today but with all this pus coming out, tomorrow is a good day to go

It's going to leave such an ugly scar. However my big bum still in tact lol so have to be grateful for that x

That angry boil

Well looks like I'm getting another one just below this one. This really is self inflicted I remember massaging the lump and it separated unfortunately I thought I was doing good but looks like I was only making things worse for myself.

I will see the doctor today for antibiotics, I can't tell if the shooting pains are from my BBL or from the angry little boil with 9 heads, I'm so close to calling the angry little boil medusa. I've got a pad on it so that's one little trick I learnt from Club Medical is that sanitary pads have a million uses.

Even though I'm in great pain I still managed to come to work I thought walking would be good to loosen up the angry little boil

I'm still loving my journey. I am wandering if any other beauties got boils too during this time as I never read any reviews to look out for boils. My brother said I may have been run down or stressed and my other brother suggested an infected hair follicle. My family is helpful xx

Watch out for angry little boils they are a terror to deal with and leave an ugly signature when they finally leave your body xx

Antibiotics

Went to the doctor today and she prescribed me with antibiotics

Two days off work

The angry boil is still sensitive even at the slightest touch but I'm hoping the Antibiotics will kick in soon. No pain medication, I don't like to rely on pain killers.

The angry little boil drained

Well it drained a lot tonight and I kept washing and rinsing with dettol

It felt really good and it's not as sensitive as it was the first time round and it doesn't hurt as much

I also now have a dent in my right cheek I'm hoping it's just because of the boil, I almost laughed because I was thinking what else is going to happen

I'm still loving my journey and if i have to go back to get the dent filled I will ... I still love my results xo

This has not put me off at all, if anything it helped me appreciate my body more xo

Angry boil is on the mend

It's draining really well, there was a hard bit of lump that came out so not to sure if that's the end of it. Visiting doctor again tomorrow. Will see what he says.

My results are still awesome. My waistline and projection are still amaze s then there's the angry little boil ... the show must go in

Boil is getting better

Well gunk still coming to the surface. The right side of my butt cheek is swollen and sore but not too bad

Hope all the infection comes out soon

Today it looks ok

Well today looks better and feeling better as well
I'm just not the greatest at cleaning the wound because I don't like causing myself pain I tend to cringe and everything feels super sensitive but I did it and I'm hoping that yellow mass is normal, I tried to clean it with a cotton bud but it wouldn't give way

I'm at the doctors now so let's see what good news she has for me

Feeling pretty good right now xx

Boil pics that didn't upload

Boil is healing on track

The nurse sliced off the slough. Which is that yellow bit, it didn't hurt but I could feel her slice it off as it's attached to nerves.

Doesn't hurt as much, and I'm still wearing my faja and epifoam religiously. When I take my faja off to wash I wear my waist trainer

Results still looking amazing x

So far so good

Great day when the angry little boil is itchy. So I'm happy as

Holidaying in Fiji and still wearing my faja and epifoams like a boss. I feel so naked without my armor lol yes people stare but I'm accustomed to it now.

Going to the mud pools to give my body some well deserved healing

Next minute the mud pools transforms me into a Goddess lol well miracles can happen but for not ironing out numbness will do me just fine xx

Bula from Fiji xo

Mudpools worked a treat

I had a water proof plaster on and it didn't let any mud or water in whatsoever. I felt great when I got out and my skin felt amazing

The best part was my little boil was so itchy it was insane but I was so happy to finally experience this itch as it's a sign of healing. I'm guessing it was from the heat of the thermal pool that helped with circulation. I know naughty as I'm not meant to go into extremely heated water and I was so so lucky I didn't bloat too much. My fiancé he scratched around the wound. It's healing nicely and I'm really happy xx

Last night I went out and slept without my faja because I had to wash it.

It was ok, I felt naked without my armor so I'm wearing it religiously again today and it just holds everything in nicely

I have to wear this until the end of December so not long and when I take it off it will be a Christmas present to myself to be free of my armor. I'm looking forward to my final results.

I enjoy being feminine and this BBL has done just that for me

Feeling blessed, happy healing beauties xx

Home safely

My angry little boil is going to look like a beautiful little scab and I'm so happy xx

Whilst in Fiji I was naughty and went for a swim because I knew my water proof plaster would work like a charm. Whilst in the pool I could feel my new assets bouncing up and down lol so I said to my fiancé to put a hand on each cheek and as I jumped up and down he could feel my cheeks it was the most fun feeling.

My stomach, back and some parts of my booty are still a little numb but I'm massaging it everyday myself so feeling great xx

I love my curves and yes we had onlookers too, I'm guessing that's the unwanted attention we all must be aware of. It didn't bother me as I only have eyes for my fiancé and we had the best time in Fiji

Happy healing beauties xo

I'm pretty much on the home stretch

I'd say my naughty little boil is healed. I am still washing with dettol and I feel super crazy clean and I love the smell.

I use coconut oil a lot and that makes my skin nice and smooth and allows my faja to slide right on. I've almost completed two months now and I'm feeling great

Still have a numb tum tum and butt cheeks and back but massaging slowly and not rough like before, yes I'm a little savage when I massage myself but I've toned that down now

The best part about my day is I felt shooting pains today and I read this is the nerves reattaching back to the body. It was a very ticklish kind of pain so made me laugh and squirm at the same time lol

It was a good feeling knowing my body is healing xx

So happy with my results to day xo

Stay blessed beauties xx

What boil ?

The lil medusa is no more xo I'm massaging the hard bits every day so it's getting softer

Great news I have a little more feeling in my back and stomach and I love feeling my new found assets. When you have never had one it's a delightful feeling and I'm loving my curves.

I'm looking forward to maintaining my new body and am already planning on boobs. This will only give me more confidence. It's not an arrogant look at me I'm better than you confidence but more so self love. Some people take things the wrong way, people stare at me I smile and say hello. If guys stare and they are with a girl I will look at them both and say hi. I wouldn't want to make any girl feel self conscious because of my curves and well as we all know men like to look and apparently it's normal. So life rocks on xx

All I know is my fiancé is in for a right treat next year lol I hope he can handle all the curves I'm going to be giving him lol

Please know we discuss my new body as I want him to feel confident that I am doing this for myself and I'm not going to start affairs because of the new confidence I feel. It's all about self love and I love the way I look and feel in my skin, my humble boil included lol

To a new you beauties xx

The last of the medusa heads have come out

Wahoo! All the white bits of the boil have finally exited my body. It's been fun but I'm happy it all out now.

Stomach, back and some parts of my bum bum are still numb

The hard bits of my little boil I am massaging slowly and it's becoming softer so I'm pretty happy with the result.

Celebrating with a smile, life's great

My boil has healed

Well the little naughty boil is healing really nicely and I'm really happy.

I've got a month left of wearing my faja religiously and sitting on my boppy then I can wear my faja 12 hours a day so I'm excited about it all.

Im definitely thinking about round 2. Waiting until February to make up my mind. I am getting my boobs though and will decide on second round BBL.

Reason being I've sat on my new asset for so long I'm thinking it may have deflated lol an hour to work and 2 hour journey home. But it my goodies look good I'm only getting boobs and I'm looking forward to it.

Third month

The little boil has healed. I'm itching like crazy which is awesome and I'm loving my results. The camera doesn't do my body justice. Booty greed is real lol I was thinking hmmm I wouldn't mind going a little bigger I guess I love the way I fill out my clothes and I'm seriously thinking about round 2 but will wait until February when my results will be stable. Happy healing beauties xo

Healed up nicely

Good news the little angry boil healed so nicely

Looks like I will have to go for round two, as she left some little dents so will happily get that fixed next year, I'm happy happy happy xx

I look fabulous in clothes xx

Happy healing beauties xx

The boil has gone

It all looks good. Still numb in some areas but worth the wait, you can see the dent as well. So I'm happy to get that sorted round two.... can't wait xx

What I look like to date

I'm going to start exercising and try my best to tone up before round two, let's see how I go xx very excited about round two xx

Sitting down

I sat on my booty today without my boppy pillow, not for too long and it actually felt ok. Stomach and back parts of my butt are still numb.

I'm also wearing my waist trainer so I feel like my stomach is firmly in place

The mischievous boil

Wow! I still have the boil healing. I didn't realize it took so long. Best part is it didn't leave a gaping hole like I've seen online so I'm pretty happy about that.

What made me laugh though was the amount of hair that grew around it lol

I also started to itch which is awesome as it's a sign of healing
So happy right now xo

Only wearing my faja at night time now

So I've been wearing my faja religiously since September right up and until December 3rd. December 4th I've only been wearing it at night.

I can feel my stomach still healing with parts of my back which is great, this is is helping me for my second round.

I'm happy with my body now but is love to fix the little lumps and bumps my little boil left me as a souvenir that I now haven after that then that's me, maintain maintain maintain

I love looking sexy and I love that my fiancé loves the way I look too. I still hide my curves because for me the curves only come out to play when I'm out and about with my fiancé xo

The boil

Lol here I go again with my boil, well I can see it's going to leave a very small scar which I'm happy with

Stomach and back and some parts of my booty is still numb. I wear a waist trainer over my faja and I feel it's helping with my healing

I've been sitting for two days now with no boppy it feels good and I'm sleeping on my back for a couple of hours , I'm so comfortable sleeping on my stomach now

My booty retained a lot of fat which made me smile and it made my fiance smile even more x life's great and what a great Christmas gift to myself , remember to live, love and laugh beauties xo
Dr. Pantoja

First and foremost Dr Pantoja is a very caring respectful man, this was very important for me. His team Nadia, Dr Sanchez, Dr Carlos are amazing. I like the fact they are all doctors in their chosen fields. This has been the most amazing experience for me from day 1. He is such a wonderful surgeon he checks on you after the surgery more than once. He really cares for you like you are his family, this is very appealing to me. He asks you what you want and tells you what your body type can have, i love his honesty just as much as i love my results. i know in my heart i hand picked the right doctor for me. Love you lots xx Stay blessed Dr. Pantoja xx ***** 5 stars from me for all services