32DDD to Small C!!

Hello everyone! I have been reading all of your...

Hello everyone! I have been reading all of your reviews for months now and am finally ready to begin my journey to smaller breasts! I am 22 years old, 5'3", 112 lbs with size 32DDD breasts. I have been top heavy since as long as I can remember and was already purchasing D cups by the time I was in 8th grade. I have dreamt of having a breast reduction since i was 16 years old and have finally decided to do it!

I met with my doctor for the first time yesterday. I was referred to him by a coworker who has worked with a bunch of plastic surgeons and she told me that he was known specifically for breast reductions and reconstructions. I made consultation appointments with him and 2 other doctors, however, was leaning towards the first one due to his amazing before/after pictures and the detailed information regarding the surgery and his expertise on his website. After meeting with him I was completely sold! He was very professional, knowledgable and I loved his office staff.

I booked my surgery today for April 30th and am so excited! I have had a really tough time looking for before and after pictures that I thought compared to my body shape because I am really petite, especially for the size of my breasts...so I thought a review of my experience would be helpful to someone with a similar body type in the future.

I am so thankful for all of your reviews! Because of them I feel like I know exactly what I am about to get myself into. I will continue posting and start adding pics as it gets closer to surgery! Only 29 days!!

Waiting game

It's amazing how long the wait seems now that I have everything scheduled. I am literally counting down the days until I have surgery. I am so thankful for all of your reviews. They are very helpful in getting me prepared for the big day!

I did have a few questions that I thought you guys could help me with...

Is there a benefit to using bio oil or heavy lotions before surgery? I know they help post surgery.

When did you start taking arnica and bromelain and are there extra supplements you would recommend?

I am trying to get myself as prepared as possible!!