30 Yrs Old, 3 LOVEBUGS, Breastfed 2 Kids for over Two Years Each, Deflated, READY FOR SOME JUGS

Hi, I am new here and I am excited about getting...

Hi, I am new here and I am excited about getting my implants! I have looked at this site and have read NUMEROUS peoples experiences and I'm ready to have my own!

I have 3 lovely children and I have breastfed 2 of them for both over two years each and my boobs have deflated so much and have left me me with little to no boobs! I am already a very small chested woman, but going from a size A/B to a size C while your breast feeding and then when your finished you breast deflating to barely even getting in a A cup SUCKS!! I am VERY nervous about having this surgery, but I am also VERY excited to have boobs in my life! Does anyone have any suggestions for me to make my experience a pleasant one after my surgery?

My PRESENT situation LOL

8 days away before surgery!!!!

2 days away!!!!

I am so nervous about having surgery, but I have calmed down a little! I can't wait to see the outcome! I hope I have everything I need for the aftercare.

4hrs until

Ok so I am just a few hours away from getting BA... I can't sleep, I am tooooo excited and nervous!! I pray everything goes well and I like the end result!

Day earlier

I am 2 days post BA and I feel Good! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but I was tired and couldn't move all that great from the nausea. Other than that I will come back and tell You guys everything else

I'm late…..but 2 weeks post

I have neglected to update my status because I have been extremely busy! LOL My daughter does dance competitions and we have been on a roll! Well on to the update.

I actually am having a very great recovery! I was in no pain after having my surgery. So I have a lot of my pain medication left over! The only thing I didn't like was the feeling I had standing up and walking around after a surgery and a few days later! The implants were sitting very high and they have now started to drop a little. My left breast seems a little bit bigger than my right..but I'm sure that will change over time. I also have a little bit of bruising on my left breast but its not that bad. I still have the glue (I'm guessing thats what that is on my chest and under where they put the foam tape. I've tried to remove it, and its not budging! ( Any ideas??)
I still feel numb under my breast but have VERY sensitive nipples..which can be good and bad haha! My husband is loving them! lol
But overall everything seems to be going well and I am excited to see more progress over the next couple of weeks! So yayyyyy!!!!

Can't get glue from foam tape off!!!!!!!!

This is how my skin is looking any suggestions?????

Comparison

Here is a one week comparison

My 6 week update

Well I am at my 6 week update and I am getting more and more pleased with my surgery! My surgery has gone very good from the beginning. The only thing that is bothersome is that I still have this tape mark on me!!! I can't seem to get rid of it! My breasts are dropping nicely and they are softening up more and more each day! My scares at smoothing out nicely as well!! I'm very pleased!