3 Kids in 5 Years-- Need my Body Back - Dominican Republic, DO

Going to Dr Baez on May 23. Already purchased my...

Going to Dr Baez on May 23. Already purchased my ticket but still trying to figure out RH. I don't speak Spanish and will be traveling alone, which is slightly intimidating.

I am excited for the change. I am so over my mommy butt. I don't want to look like a video vixen... Just the hottest mom on the block ;-)

Need surgery recovery buddy!

I've told my mom about the surgery. I was hesitant because I thought she might panic at the thought of me going out of the country. She was cool with it at first. Now she is worried that I will be taken advantage of since I am going alone. She wants my husband to go to be my advocate but he could only come for a couple of days and I would have to find someone to watch my kids.

The decision to go to DR was a difficult one but I'm convinced its the right one for me. So, who still needs a buddy?

weight loss

My pre-pregnancy weight was 180. I was 222 when I checked into the hospital. Until this baby, I've never been over 200 lbs. This morning I weighed 193, so its coming off but much slower now that I'm 35 than it did with my first at age 29. I've been doing Jillian Michaels body revolution. Its kicking my butt! However, I've lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks so I will just keep chugging along.

I envy the BBB girls that are trying to gain weight!

diastasis recti

I'm so excited my diastasis recti will be repaired with the TT. I look 5 months pregnant. Plus, my back hurts all the time due to lack of support from my abs. Anyone else have this after having kids?

one month from today

Well... I am down to 191 lbs and anxiously awaiting my surgery date. I got an email last night from Dr Baez confirming my surgery date and arrival. I'm so excited but not looking forward to the pain. I just had a c-section 6 months ago. I'm excited my big belly will be gone. I can't even imagine what life will be like not having to suck it in :-)

before pics... (open if you dare)

I am going to post a couple of before photos... I can't believe I'm doing this.

heck of a way to lose weight!

Stomach virus got my whole house out for the count. Down 3 more lbs to 188.

2 week countdown

14 days and counting... I still have a few supplies to get but I'm pretty prepared. I don't think its sunk in yet how much my life will change. I'm so used to hiding my belly. I ALWAYS look pregnant. Even at my thinnest people asked me...actually probably even more because I didn't look "fat" anywhere but my big ol gut.

As of this morning, I weighed 186 lbs. 6 lbs away from my goal. Ultimately, I want to weigh around 150. I don't think I will have a problem with sagging skin because I don't have never had that issue.

before photos in clothes

My butt isn't terrible. Its just out of proportion with my belly and back fat. Lol

White girls getting the BBL

Ok-- I don't know why this is but I definitely feel im in the minority here. There don't seem to be many white girls that want a shapely figure below the waste. So many of fashion magazines talk about dressing to hide the hips and thighs... I don't get it. I WANT to look lime a woman, hips, curves, booty. I don't want a skinny unfeminine body. Yes, boobs are nice, but looking like an upside down pyramid is NOT cute. You need some base to that figure to balance it out.

Anyway, seeing as how there aren't too many lists from white girls buying supplies, I thought I would add something we need: dry shampoo! I know my hair will be as greasy as a white castle hamburger box if I don't wash it at least every other day. If I can't take a shower for the whole time im in the DR, I'm in trouble.

last minute second thoughts

So I have been obsessively reading reviews and now I am questioning my decision with my doctor. I know everyone goes through this. I wish I had a magic ball that could show me what my results would be with each doctor. It would make life a LOT easier. I know everything will turn out fine but I just want the best results possible.

I fly out on Thursday... it's getting real now.

At the airport!

At the fate waiting for my plane...so far so good! I love that JetBlue doesn't charge for a checked bag. All i am carrying is my purse. Update you all after I see Dr Baez.

I made it...1500cc each cheek and 500 each hip

I am 1 day post oo. I felt well enough that i could have updated yesterday but I didn't have wifi in CECIP. My husband did so I'm not sure what that was about.

I will post a detailed review later but here is a brief overview. Dr Baez is the sweetest load ever. She is young but very smart. I spoke to many locals about my surgery and they all said she has the kindest heart. She isn't greedy which felt good. I didn't want to feel like I was in a ass factory lol. Here are some photos since I know that's the important thing to most girls.

more day 1 post op photos

I'll take some tomorrow wo my Faja since it is wash day here at my RH on sundays. I am at Maria DE Los Angeles and it is perfect. Food is good, AC, rooms are quiet and there is a regular bed and a hospital bed in each recovery room.

day 2 post op--photos wo faja

So I feel as well as to be expected. My drawn line stings like I'm being stabbed. I'm uncomfortable but it's still manageable. Getting up and down is the hardest part. I'm still getting dizzy when I stand but that is normal.

Before you buy a new faja

Try washing it and drying it on full heat. The RH did that to mine today and now it's unbearably tight. But I would have been a perfect step down if I weren't on the loosest setting already.

BBL+ Arnica--- don't do it!

I went for my fellow up today and my Dr said everything is looking good and healing well. My drain burns and stings but she said that is normal because in my low back where it wraps around its close to the surface so it's more tender.

My bruises are fading and I told her I've been putting on Arnica everywhere. She said DO NOT PUT ARNICA ON YOUR BUTT. In lipo areas it is good, but it breaks down the blood and we want blood supply to take there. Oops. I thought it was just gettino rid of the bruising.

5 day post op photos

Preop vs 1 week

Healing is going well but still very swollen

Tip of the Day

About a week before departure, get a Brazilian wax. Shaving makes microscopic cuts that provide access for infection and you will NOT be able to bend over to shave for a few weeks. Since you cant shower for a while, at least you don't have to worry about hair down there causing issues.

scars and belly button

My belly button is looking not quite right. I think ive been putting on too much antibiotic ointment and it's been too wet. I'm letting it dry out which means no faja. I'll try to get some new photos up. I love my results so far. My butt is exactly the size I wanted and my hips are great.

caution! faja burn!

So my incision area is numb so I didn't realize my faja was rubbing it all day. I have a nasty burn now. My belly button is getting better and now this. Sigh.

What do you do to take care of a faja burn?

wiggle wiggle wiggle