35 with 4 Kids

Hi I been wanted to post since January when I...

Hi I been wanted to post since January when I originally booked surgery to 4/14 to be a Salamadoll. Me and a friend booked together. Unfortunately had to postpone due to not feeling mentally ready. After meeting him and actually meeting the staff it gave me at least confident that we are in good hands. After speaking to many girls that he already had a one surgery on these past days it seem that he really has great result. Then you have the ones that tell things you really don't want to hear but that are important to you as the patient. When I was first introduced to this site I would be every night on it trying to find a professional surgeron with great results. DR was an option NY and Miami. After long nights reading, viewing pics decided on Salama never did I see a negative blog on his name from 6and something reviews he has. The day before surgery which I postponed my home girl still getting it done I hear that he actually does have negative stories on here. SmH this makes you think like dam did I make the right choice. My surgery is paid in full so there is nothing I could do or just loose my money more than 10k. I really thinking on calling and questioning about these patients that got burned having lipo with Dr. S. I will keep you all updated on my home girl which is having her bbl as I type and on my journey on Feb 15 will post pics later on on my before.

TRAVEL BUDDIE FOR SALAMA FEB 2015

I'm looking for a bbl buddy stating at the recovery house surgery is Feb 2, 2015

Looking for a Salama Buddy

Looking for a buddy for bbl on Feb, 2015 will be staying in recovery home. Feeling anxious about the whole process is it normal?

feeling anxious

Can't wait to have my bbl in September am so ready for this!

Salama mamacita

So my surgery was Monday I'm beyond words with Dr. Salama had my surgery with no big expection of what to except. Salama is just the man I have a waist that i never thought i could have and an ass! I'm super happy just think he could have given me more hips. Not going to be to pushy there is so much that could be done. Healing process you feel better as the days progress, this procedure is no joke. Third day massage are quite a discomfort but so much needed Ceclia is great and knowledgeable. The recovery home is awesome have no complaints whats so ever. Great experience so far. Would I recommend Elite plastic surgery yes I do. Making my appointment for my breast aug. Can't wait.

pics

Before pics

after pics

Bbl 3 days

3 days post op

Loving it

garment issues

After having my first message the gave me a medium garment which is killing me I can't even sleep is a issue trying to obtain a bigger size. Noimi tells me my body will get used to it Grrrrr not sure when I haven't been sleeping when I have the med garment. Had to text Ruben because my body is asking for a bigger size garment not even pain meds r working . Toture I tell u

1st. garment

Have my first garment feeling way better not the compression I need but @ least no pain. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. Tuesday will get a Large 2nd garment! LADIES THIS IS ROUGH. Some say u get better day by day but day by day u get a different pain. My vagina feels like it's going to fall off.

updated pics

This really has been an experience. Really happy with everything saw Salama today everything looks fine sign and all. Discussed my concerns and he answered my questions.

5 mth pic is been a while ladies

I'm really happy with my decision and my results just have to go back for a mini which he did tell me. I want my tummy really flat so will wait for the 6 month period. Besides that extremely happy with my natural looking figure. I can't believe It's going to be 6 mth and I still baby my booty still drive with my boppy pillow lol I guess is a instinct. Ladies good luck and in the US territory Salama is the next DR docs

Breast implants

Know I'm looking into having breast implant and hips not 100% satisfied with the bbl
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Salama is the effin man! I give him 5 based on his work and professionalism as a surgeon. He is an artist in what he does, and I'm beyond happy with my results.