20 Years Old, 36E, Very Active, Need of Relief of Back Pain - Iowa

I am 5'4 and 160lbs, and my breast size is a 36E....

I am 5'4 and 160lbs, and my breast size is a 36E. I am a junior in college and have had back and neck pain ever since I was a senior in high school. I have gotten three consultations, but it wasn't until when I went in July that the doctor said I would be a great candidate for a breast reduction surgery. So, I gathered up a ton of information for my insurance company in hopes that they would finally say they would cover it. I released records from my chiropractor, printed all of my receipts from my massage therapy, and even released records from my family doctor(I had gotten X-rays because I thought something was serious my back hurt so bad). Everything was submitted and I got the best news of my life in July that they approved that they would cover the surgery.

My surgery is January 6th (2 months away!), and I am beyond excited. I am planning on posting before/after pictures and documenting my journey so other people can get info about it. In the meantime, I would love to hear your thoughts and tips on the surgery and how recovery went for you!

Back pain is terrible

I just had to stop working out because my back hurt so much, there was so much pressure on my neck and shoulders it made me feel light headed. Only about a month and a half til my surgery and I hope that relieves most of my back pain and makes it easier to work out.

Pre-op!

I had my pre-op appointment this morning and it went very well!!! I am beyond excited that my surgery is only a month away. My doctor said that because I have a bigger rib cage, I can only go down to a C cup, but hopefully if I loose weight then that can help. I will be posting soon with before pictures!

Before pictures

As you can see, because my boobs are big, they have begun to sag. I have always been very athletic, but trying to run or do vigorous exercise is hard with all this extra weight.