All Areas to Be Done - Cant Wait! - United Kingdom, GB

So, I am having Flanks, upper abs, lower abs, bra...

So, I am having Flanks, upper abs, lower abs, bra fat, banana roll, full thighs and knees done on Friday and I cannot wait for the results! I am of course nervous but I am having general so hopefully it will be straight forward. Dr Hamlet at the Hamlet Clinic is doing mine. I saw a few (of the best) and he just made me feel that he cared and really knew his stuff. He also set realistic expectations and told me what was not possible (I wanted my calves done but he said they are too muscular). I trust him as he teaches Vaser and I have seen his work. Will post pics once all done. Wish me luck!!!

1st set of pics taken at 6 days post procedure

I am pleased so far - obviously very swollen on thighs and knees so they need to go down alot. My back is itching like crazy and I am swollen all across my back and waist but , so far, so good!

Totally happy!

Saw Dr Hamlet today for my month check up and we are both delighted with his work! My stomach is completely fat, all the back fat is gone, my legs are getting smaller but there is still alot of swelling in the legs and knees. I cannot recommend him enough! Dr Hamlet is so passionate, caring and attentive at every stage of the process. He is more than a PS - he is an artist and this is really apparent in the results he strives for. I am happy now, so I know that in 6 months, I am going to be over the moon. I will obviously do my bit and stick to a healthy diet and life style. Really, really happy!!!
Dr Grant Hamlet

Dr Hamlet is so attentive. He really cares about his patients and is careful to manage expectations. I feel incredible after 4 weeks and know that it is just going to get better every day. When I had a question, he called me on my mobile and said I can call him any time if I am worried about anything. This really put my mind at rest. He is expensive yes - there is no doubt of that - but you know what? If you can afford the best, then have the best because you know that you are not going to have any problems going forward and you know that this man is an expert in his field. This is your body - why would you put it in the hands of anyone lesser qualified and experienced? 100% recommended.