Increasing my Confidence - United Kingdom, GB

I spent I great portion of my teenage years and...

I spent I great portion of my teenage years and early adulthood just staring at my nose and thinking I wish I could change it. When I finally got the courage to even consider a consulation with a surgeon I did my research and came across Mr Uppal's amazing reviews. I couldn't have been happier after our first meeting. Mr Uppal was supportive, understanding and clear on the process. I felt much more relaxed. After over a year of debating if it was not only financially worth it but will people notice, will it suit my face, what if I don't like it and will I be able to handle the pain. Once I felt more confident in my decision and booked my surgery date the rest was very relaxing. I didn't feel any anxiety, fear or denial as Mr Uppal had erased all my concerns. I trusted his skills and expertise.
There was very little pain following the operation and all brusining was gone by 2 weeks. My nose is still swollen 6 weeks later but it will take a few months. Very few people have noticed the rhinoplasty and those who have agree it is so natural that is isn't alien to my face. I look softer and I have gained confidence in who I am. I wouldn't trust anyone else. I must also give a lot of credit to his team. They were available and supportive when I had any questions. Thank you for giving my life back Mr Uppal.
London Plastic Surgeon

Rajan Uppal was clear and precise on the procedure from the start with any doubt I had been resolved. Aftercare was great too. His team was available instantly and Mr Uppal replied to all my questions following the surgery. He is always approachable and takes a lot of pride in his work.