Very Happy 32year Old Perfect Nose for my Face. - United Kingdom, GB

I am writing this review as I know how hard it is...

I am writing this review as I know how hard it is to find and chose someone to make this huge change to your face. It is quiet detailed review so I do apologise.

I recently had Rhinoplastry done with Dr Uppal. I am British but live overseas in Duabi and saw a surgeon there who I did not feel comfortable going with then I found Dr Uppal having done lots of research into him and his certifications. From day one emailing his office I found everything to be extremely professional and also very friendly no question being too silly to ask and always quick to respond. They have always made it clear if there is any questions do not hesitate to get in touch.

I have wanted the surgery done for years ever since my nose has taken a few nasty knocks playing sport. Which it turn has effected its appearance and also the ability to breathe well through my nose.

THE CONSULTATION: On my consultation with Mr Uppal I found him very friendly , listened carefully to what I wanted doing measured my nose the angle of my nose. He answered all my questions I had for him and also was happy to answer my personal questions about his experience and certifications (I found the previous surgeon I visited was not so willing to have me grill him). He did photos of my nose from different angles and morphed them to show me what the end result would look like as well as explaining why he would do certain things to it. I said to him I wanted to be able to breathe better the lump removing and nose straightening. I didn’t have in mind what I wanted my nose to look like I just wanted it to suit my face.

I felt very confident upon leaving his office I wanted to go ahead with the him. The same day my notes and photos from our meeting were sent through&I spent time as he advised having a good look at them before getting my surgery date confirmed.

SURGERY AT WEYMOUTH STREET: I had my surgery done at the Weymouth Street Hospital. I was checked in by the hospital staff and shortly after visited by the anesthesiologist who was lovely and went through everything and let me ask any questions. Not long after Mr Uppal came to see me. When my time slot came I was taken down to theater and was VERY nervous immediately I was made to feel calm by his FANTASTIC team who set about quickly and without any distress putting me under.

Mr Uppal after my operation went up to my partner to inform him everything had gone well and I was in recovery. Waking up someone was with me telling me everything had gone well and Mr Uppal himself also came and spoke to me checking how I was. The hospital nurse who was with me to give me pain relief and check my stats was also great. I was impressed how kind and friendly the staff were. My partner also said on meeting Dr Uppal before my surgery he felt I was in good hands which put him at ease.

THE AFTER CARE: The following day I had a quick question to ask and it was nearly 5pm so I quickly emailed the office. Expecting to get a response the following day I got reply straight away saying they would get in touch with Dr Uppal to ask him. Not long after I received another email with the answer to my question plus my surgery notes which included pictures of my nose straight after surgery which exceeded my expectations of my results.

For the first few days I was very tired and did a lot of sleeping. After the 3rd day I felt really good and was out and about going for lunch, dinner and even trying on wedding dresses with my cast on. People do really stare but as long as you can put up with that I was happy to be out the house.

CAST OFF: One week after surgery and my cast was removed. Although very swollen between my eyes. I could see how straight my nose now was and was thrilled. Every day the swelling has started to go down more and I just keep getting happier with the look of my nose. It is now 11 days after the Op and I have slight swelling and still a little yellow from the bruising. I am SO happy with my nose. Still in the early days but every saying what a great recovery I am making and what a great job he has done!

I would without a doubt highly recommend Mr Uppal and his fantastic team for Rhinoplastry. When they say do not hesitate to be in touch or ask questions they genuinely mean it. From first contact emailing to the recovery room Mr Uppal and his team are extremely professional and I felt I was in the best hands possible. I know how hard the search was to find a surgeon there are so many out there it is over whelming my best advice to anyone is to firstly check that their board certifications that they are real ones and then check that if the surgeon says they for example BAPAS that they really are. You can check online. Read as many reviews as possible. Only go through with surgery if you are 100% certain the surgeon is right for you. I was left without a doubt I had the best person for me and my nose.

Photos

Added photos

6 weeks after op

Swelling gone down a lot but still swollen between my eyes and the tip. In particular the left side. I am very happy with my nose and get happier by the week.

My swelling does go up and down quiet a bit. But only noticeable to me.

I contacted Mr Uppal re the swelling on the tip and I am now massaging and taping the tip. As it was quiet hard where the swelling was.

Photos taken immediately after the operation

Thought I would add these photos of what the end result should look like after swelling has gone.
These were taken on the op table straight after.
London Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic! Professional skilled surgeon with excellent personal skills.