34 Years Old and Unhappy with Deflated Breasts - United Kingdom, GB

My goal is to regain the size and shape of my...

My goal is to regain the size and shape of my breasts which, following a period of weight loss and coupled with the natural effects of ageing, appear saggy and wrinkly. I am really keen that the final result looks as natural as possible and ideally I don't want them to be significantly bigger in size, just positioned in a more youthful place. I had hoped that implants alone would be sufficient to fill out the excess skin and give the appearance of a lift but having had a few consultations I understand my sagging is to pronounced for that option... so a lift it is. My surgeon has recommended an anchor lift with small implants to achieve the look I want. My biggest concern is the extent of scaring you get with this type of lift. However, after lots of consideration, and discussion with my surgeon on methods to minimise the appearance of scars I have decided to go ahead.

Day of operation

Just a quick update to say I i'm out of theatre and all in all I'm feeling fine. A little bit dopey and feel like I've been punched in the chest but other than that so far so good and minimal pain. I haven't been brave enough to remove the surgical bra for a peek yet but have taken a few pics of what I can see so far: they look huge and feel very solid but all to be expected at this stage. X

2 days post operation

2 days in and I'm feeling generally fine, still pretty stiff but not in any significant discomfort albeit I'm still taking the prescribed pain meds and being super cautious with any sudden movements. I finally plucked up the courage to un zip the surgical bra today and have attached a few pics. They are sitting very high as expected but the shape looks good. I can't believe I have to wait another 6 days until the bandages are removed and I can see how my incisions are healing ... I hate not knowing if everything is ok underneath all of the bandages!!! I've been told not to get them wet or tamper with them myself until then: I envisage a frustrating few days ahead!!!
London Plastic Surgeon

I have had three pre operative consultations and have been really impressed and pleased with my surgeon so far: informative, factual, balanced and importantly honest and easy to talk to.