29 YO 3 Children Breastfed Getting Lollypop Lift and Mentor Implants 400cc Hp Undecided - United Kingdom

Hiya :) im 5'4 138lb 29 years old so I'm booked...

Hiya :) im 5'4 138lb 29 years old so I'm booked for breast lift and enlargement on the 12th November 2016! About 6 years ago I wanted breast enlargement,after looking through magazines of girls with the big perfect round boobs..so i went for a consultation with the harley medical group and that's all I really remember...(guess it was just a young thaze) since then I have had 3 children all very close,and breastfed all 3. Now that my youngest has just turnt a year my boobs have paid the price I'm a 34c but just so empty :( therefore I decided to get in touch with the harley medical group once again (this time because I needed it) I have had my nurse consult and met my surgeon Dr Steven Thrush. He agreed that I need a lolly pop lift and 400cc high profile mentor implants under the muscle. I have been very happy with my decision untill today! I think I'd rather a 450cc as I'd hate them not to be big enough... I've booked to meet him again on the 29th September to see what he thinks and if he would be happy to change my implant size. I've uploaded a pic of me now,my boobs both hang the same...pic makes one look a little lower but it's the angle I'm stood. What do u guys think would suit me??

Anyone had there surgery at highgate hospital London???

Hiya just wondering if there are any ladies had there surgery at highgate private hospital???
Dr Steven Thrush

Iv not yet had my surgery but dr thrush is a lovely man and listens to what patient wants..will review more once surgery is done