35 Yrs Old, No Kids, 290cc Moderate Profile Anatomical B-Lites - United Kingdom

I've decided to document my BA because there seems...

I've decided to document my BA because there seems to be a distinct lack of reviews about the new B-Lite implants and at some point I expect they will become the 'norm'.

I was very interested in the B-Lites because they are 30% lighter in weight than traditional implants and given that I enjoy training in the gym with the occasional run I don't want the weight to pull unnecessarily on my ever ageing skin.

As these are relatively new to the market there is currently only one surgeon in the UK using them, so I haven't had to shop around. Having reviewed him as much as possible I am very confident in his abilities and having met him, even more so. During the consultation I was given a traditional implant to hold in one hand and then he placed the B-Lite in my other hand....WOW!!! The difference in weight is seriously noticeable! To keep me in proportion and not looking fake he suggested either a 255cc or 290cc moderate profile teardrop implant. I've opted for 290cc as I'd rather have more than less. I am naturally a 32 large A/ small B cup so post op he estimates I'll be roughly a full C (wouldn't mind if I end up pushing a D though to be honest!)

My BA is booked for the 7th Nov so I'll be sure to post more updates then