31 years old, 3 children. Currently a 34A/B. Going for the natural look with 365cc TRF Naturelle implants. From UK.

Hey guys, I've booked for my surgery in two...

Hey guys, I've booked for my surgery in two months, always wanted natural looking boobs. But now if finding myself researching all negatives about having BA. And finding all the risks etc...was everyone else like this? And what got you though it to proceed with BA? I'm confused and it's really draining me :(

Doubts of going ahead

Hi guys...so just to make it clear I'm having bad signals about having a BA done :(
I've always had small boobs, and always wanted to have natural looking boobs that fit my body. Wanted BA doing so I look better in clothes etc. I like the boobs I have now...JUST WISH THEY WERE BIGGER!! But now I'm having doubts!! Keep thinking am I doing the right thing?? What if I'm unhappy with the result? What happens if I get more complications in the future? It's really getting me down thinking all the negatives! Does everyone go through that?

Hi guys! So I've finaly done it and booked in for...

Hi guys! So I've finaly done it and booked in for my surgery in 4th October!

I'm now struggling on what size to go for! I'm 32yrs old. I'm 5ft 4. 9st 3lb. I'm currently 34A/B. I have broad shoulders. I told my surgeon I wanted to have a natural bust. So she recommended that I have 345cc moderate implants over muscle (as I have a little breast tissue). The size looked nice and natural when I was trying it on. But now I'm thinking will they be big enough!! I wasn't to make sure I have a very nice bust, I don't want to look small and want to look in proportion with my body....so don't want to go stupidly big either! So hard to decide on a size :(

Breast Augmentation...pain after surgery and having children to deal with

Hi...just wanting to know....what is the pain like for the first few days after a BA? And I have children...age 11, 6 & 12months! So I don't know how I'm going to cope....as I only have help for the first 4days after my BA.

Getting Nervous About Surgery!! Help!!!

Hi guys, I would love to hear about other women's story about their surgery day. Where you nervous about the day? Did you have second thoughts? And How was the pain after? Can you describe how the pain felt? I've herd it's like when your breasts are full with milk they hurt like that! Would much appreciate your feedback. Super nervous as the days keep going down!

12 Days To Go!!!

I have 12 days left until I have my BA done! It's going to come round very fast! I'm not nervous...I've been keeping busy and just keep thinking positive! What they going to look like after...so feeling happy! Going to buy some comfortable pillows at the weekend...buy some more post op bras...and some other bits I will need!
My partner will be back in time (he works off shore) to look after the kids! So everything is good :)

I will make another post next week just to show others what my breasts look like before I have surgery :)

No turning back ... Aaaaahhhhh

No turning back now. Been for my pre op today and all paid in full :)

So excited! A week to go :)

Before pictures 34B (small)

So I only have 5 days until my surgery :) and here are some of my before pictures.

Tomorrow is the big day :)

So tomorrow is the big day! Have to be there at 6.30am. I have two weeks off work. Today I'm doing all of the house from top to bottom. Making sure everything is ready for my Mam to take care of two of my older children, as their staying with her for 4 nights. My partner will be here to help me and take care of out youngest son. So he everything going to plan so far. Sometime when I sit and think about the surgery I start to get nervous...but I know that's normal!! So I'm just keeping busy and taking my mind off it!

So I will try and give you all an update tomorrow before surgery...if not it will be after! Wish me luck guys!! :-D

All done... I have Boobs!!!

I got to hospital at 6.30am but didn't go down to surgery till 12! Went to theatre and my surgeon she was lovely, she help my hand as I was a little nervous ...she just did exactly what my mum would have done, comfort me! Next thing I know I've driffted off.
So my fear was waking up and being in pain....well ladies let me tell you this...it's been 17hrs and I've NOT BEEN IN ANY PAIN!! Whoop whoop!!
When I came round all the staff were really great and they put me back to my room. All I did really all day was wake up and sleep a lot! Yes I'm very swollen, so I feel sore and tender....feels like my milk is coming through...but not as bad! I feel sore under and around the breasts but that was expected...I can cope with it all...doesn't feel like I've done a really good work out at gym...is just feels a little sore and tender I can cope with. I am taking painkillers as the have advised me to, paracetamols, ibuprofen and codine.
My boobs are huge, because of the swelling so I'm glad they are going to go down.
I will post pictures later on as my patten taken some for me...he's been a star so far!

If I'd have known this...I wouldn't have gotten myself in a state, cause it was just the pain that bothered me. If I had to do this again I would do so in a flash!!

Ye so....so far so good...everything went how it should sonim very happy!! Got what I wanted after 10years! Keep you updated guys xx

Day of surgery

So I had surgery yesterday. I'm not in pain...just sore! Here are some pictures yesterday before and after surgery

Just over a week....

Wanted to leave it a week so I can update the progress after a week since surgery.

Had surgery done in the Tuesday...I was taking Painkillers and by Friday morning I wasn't taking anything.
I only got a small bruising on my right side but nothing noticeable...and now that's gone. Stopped feeling sore by day 4.

Yesterday I went and had my dressings off. I had desolvable stitches and look like their healing great! So odd to look in the mirror for the first time without anything on me.
So far so good, I'm happy with everything so far. I have no sensation in my right breast in the nipple...so hoping that will come back after a few weeks, when things have settled more.

I don't know what to make out on my breasts...it's early days and I don't know that if when they have settled more they will go a little bigger, like fluffed out??

I go back to see my surgeon in 3 months! I have to say she is fantastic!

Just can't wait to get some new bras!! Which my surgeon said I can go in 5 weeks :)
Miss Orla Austin, Spire Methley Park

Miss Orla Austin is fantastic. From day one of consultation she has made it very clear what will look natural with my body and what won't! On the day go surgery when I went to theatre she was there waiting for me. She held my hand to comfort me just like my Mam would and held it until her colleagues had prepped me for surgery until I fell asleep! She came to see me in my room twice after surgery...she's such a caring woman!