UK BBL with Dr Foued Hamza!

I have been wanting a BBL from before I was aware...

I have been wanting a BBL from before I was aware there was such a thing (over a decade ago). Dr Hamza is incredible talented and caring. He actively listened to my needs/desires and was able to professionally establish whether this was attainable and realistic for my height/weight. Luckily for me, my goal was doable as I wanted nothing extraterrestrial but only somewhat of a correction as I naturally had an area that was in fat deficit on both hips - a hip dip.

He is very empathetic, likeable and genuine. His PA is equally as caring and approachable as well as being incredibly efficient. I did not feel rushed or silly for asking a million and 1 questions, they took the time to not only answer my questions, but to ensure I was completely happy with the answers given.
UK GIRLS - Please note, he is a great answer to those wanting the surgery here and not keen on travelling. He is also worth travelling for from overseas! I kid you not!

Journey through..

So my updates are delayed as I'm now 13 days post and feeling much better!

Day 1
The day of surgery was a massive haze. Generally pleasant. The nurses were great and I went with my boyfriend who was great company! I came out of surgery and was cold beyond any adjectives available. Warmed up after a while and after great efforts from the nurse. Was discharged and good to go home after I'd leaked a good amount of fluids (Dr Hamza doesn't use drains) and was able to pee.

I dived into the back of a cab on my stomach and got home in 1 piece. The rest of that day I pretty much slept.

Days 2-5
Slowly got better.. What I would say is that the recovery is not a linear positive correlation... Some days you'll feel like you've gone backwards.. But please note, this is normal, your body is just protecting itself.
Showering was hellish. I almost passed out about 4 times and needed my roommates aid to get out.

Days 6-12
Felt much stronger, pain killers completely stopped after about a week/8days. This is not by any means for everyone to do! I just hate taking tablets/pills so tried my hardest to ignore the pain. Showering is easier, albeit cold showers to avoid getting light headed again. Stiffness in the mornings are improved also, more flexible and can put on my own shoes and tie my laces.

2 weeks Post!

I feel much better! The morning stiffness is pretty much gone. Bruising on my inner thighs and some of my sides are still there but swelling gone down quite a bit.
My before and after pictures are crazy! It's hard to believe that was me. It's making all the different in my clothes - will post some dressed pics soon.
My current measurements are
32" 27" 42.5"
I was 32" 25" 39" before. But I suspect my waist will shrink as it has been slowly these last 2 weeks.

The bandages I have on my back are because I was holding quite a lot of swelling so they put these on me - at my 1 week post op appointment- to aid and support my lower back and hips. Things are generally shaping up quite well and I'm happy with my results so far!! No trace of the dip I had before and a plump natural bottom. Dr Hamza is a master at his work. Any questions, please give me a shout xx

Pics with garment etc

For a general idea of my new shape. With garment only and dress without garment underneath.

Hoping my butt keeps this size and my waist, thighs and lower back keep shrinking. Currently still sore around those 3 areas in particular. Some slight soreness around my upper back which was lightly lipo'd. Thinking of getting a waist trainer to help swelling along and getting a that snatched waistline! currently on the last clasp of the garment and it doesn't feel tight enough. Any thoughts? X
London Plastic Surgeon