52 Year Old, Single Mom, Twice Deviated Nasal Septum, Who Needed to Straighten out Her Nose and Social Avoidance Related to It.

Dr. Jarchow is an awesome surgeon. She fixed my...

Dr. Jarchow is an awesome surgeon. She fixed my twice deviated septum. The surgery process was simple . She answered all my questions before surgery. Her office processed all insurance papers. She took photos before and after. Her staff was incredibly positive and supportive, and reviewed each phase of healing with me. There were no surprises. Having this done was the best gift to myself and others. Because I was always so conscious of how visibly my nose was crooked, I hadn't ever noticed my nasal breathing was impaired by the deviations. My breathing improved with surgery. I am writing this review so others know my experience. My family and I are forever grateful to Dr. Jarchow. They have a new, more fulfilled, confident mom. She and her staff reset more than my nose. They restored my self-image.
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon