Finally I Have a Nose I Have Always Wanted!!! Thank You Simon Withey You Are Amazing!! - London, GB

A week ago today I had a revision rhinoplasty...

A week ago today I had a revision rhinoplasty After my initial rhinoplasty from 7 years ago was unsuccessful! My nose had collapsed and I was left looking like a pig. I had breathing difficulties and felt very self conscious!!

I have had an open revision rhinoplasty and had cartilage from my ear used to rebuild my bridge/dorsum and tip.

More after pics

2 weeks :)

Before on the left after on the right

After selfie :)

Simon Withey is a genius! He is simply an amazing man and surgeon! He is honest, and will only do what he believes will work. My nose from my previous surgery was not in a good state.... Simon took cartilage from my left ear to completely rebuild my nose. So far a week in I can already breath as before my nose was too pinched and narrow meaning I was not able to breath properly, my nose is more natural, it's straight, I have a lovely profile, no bruising just swelling, my scar (open rhino) is tidy and clean, I have more pain from my ear than my nose! This man has given me my confidence back! I simply cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me!