3 Breast Surgeries - Great Britain

I had an initial bad augmentation (over muscle)...

I had an initial bad augmentation (over muscle) and had another augmentation with Mr Mcdiarmid (under the muscle). The actual job was fine, but they were too big (I was told I could not go from a c cup to a b cup) and I was not happy with the textured implants, as I had rippling and there was a wierd smell (I have only had that with textured implants, not smooth).
After a period of time, I decided to have my implants removed and then found out the damage cause by surgery under the muscle. It looked like a chunk of breast was missing.
I kept them out for a few years and did some research and then went back to Mr Mcdiarmid, as the only issue I had before was size and type of implant.
I was really excited this time. Unfortunately, during this surgery, the left pocket was overdisected and that breast was lower and my nipple pointed upward.
I naturally approached Mr Mcdiarmid about this and he said it would be easier to make the right side look like the left than the otherway around, but of course I did not want that, the right side was fine (and the left side 'felt' and looked awful).
So after a time of healing, he agreed to fix the left side (at no cost to myself).
The results are not pleasing. I have been left with a HUGE scar and I am still not symmetrical. I felt that the larger scar was to make life easier for him to get the job done than with thought to aesthetics and what I would have to live with.
The experience at the clinic was less than pleasing too. I was left in a suite, alone for a lot of the day (I had to arrive at 8 ish and my surgery was in the afternoon). The nurse that dealt with me after surgery, was abrupt and when I got nervous about having the drainage tubes removed, she said they needed the bed for the next client and rushed me. I ended up in tears.
Regarding results, I feel I have been very patient, waiting for scars to fade, boobs to relax and drop into position etc, but realise that this is what I am going to be left with now. I have wasted a fortune and lost faith in Mr Mcdiarmid.
Yes he is charming, great bedside manner and I felt that he listened to me and what I wanted. But for me the 'proof is in the pudding' and despite being a 'great guy', I am not happy with my results.
I think my biggest regret is ever having them done in the first place.
And also, I could not get any of my before pictures from him. I tried for a while, but to no avail. I thought that was really unprofessional too.
So my review is just to warn other girls about surgery, there are many things that can go wrong (and explained/excused away by surgeons too). Take a long hard think about whether there is actually anything wrong with your breasts. I look at my original befores and see small, but perfect breasts.
Great Britain Plastic Surgeon