3 Days Post!! - McLean, VA

After going back& forth, I finally bit the...

After going back& forth, I finally bit the bullet and got the permalip implants. I've had fillers many times , of 1cc mostly in upper lip. I went with the 5mm in top and 4 on bottom. My swelling is pretty bad at the moment. With some slight bruising on the L side. The pain after the procedure, on the 1st day, was no joke. But it's been minute since then. Just taking motrin and using neospotin and arnica cream.

10 days post op.

Just left Dr. Hamrah's office, for my post op. appt. I'm almost 100% healed, a tiny bit of residual swelling. As usual, his office was very pleasant, as is all of his staff. The Dr's bedside manner is exceptional! He'sincredibly knowledgeable & trustworthy, and does NOT try to sell you on anything. The day of my surgery, Jon, 1 of the nurses's assisting, was incredibly kind & consoling when I was having some stress from the numbing/ anasthetic causing my heart to raise (I have heart issues), he was such a doll. His caring touch and tlc went a long way in that situation! I still am very VERY pleased with my choice to have the permalip procedure with Dr. Hamrah!
McLean Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dr. Hamrah is a dual certified facial plastic surgeon & maxo facial/ implant (dental) surgeon. He's a pioneer of this procedure and has been doing it longer than anyone on the East Coast.