the most amazing butt implants - Vienna, VA

First Let me tell you I did 2 days worth of...

First Let me tell you I did 2 days worth of research before I had narrowed it down to Dr.Widde, Who let me tell you is AMAZING!!!
He not only is a GREAT doctor with the BEST bed side manner I have ever had but his TEAM he has working there for him are AMAZING!! Everyone is so nice and will help you out in anyway possible and they just make you feel like a part of there family there!!
Jojo is awesome!! She took such great care of me and made me feel at ease with everything!!
I truly can't say enough about doctor Widder!! He has perfected his craft which made my surgery easy and I look amazing word can not describe how perfect my butt looks!!
Recovery time isn't bad but you really have to listen to what he says and follow the rules such as no lying on your back or sitting on your butt for 4/6 weeks because you do want your incision to heal properly! He is very thorough with explaining all these to you just LISTEN!! Mine has healed perfectly and I couldn't be happier!
I had to lay on my stomach or side for the entire time as told and no issues whatsoever and the drain you have for the first 7/10 days is very easy to dump out and then just clip it back on.
I will be returning to him again to have him do my breast implants!
I have read all these horror stories online and people saying there incision didn't heal properly or there implants were to small (which he has several size) etc, Well with that said you need to do research on your Doctor as I did (you get what you pay for) and you need to respect the rules of after care as I did as well and then you will have PERFECT results as I did!
Dr.Widder is AMAZING and i couldn't be happier that I chose him for my surgery!
Hands down one of the best results i have seen online!
U won't be let down I promise you :)

Butt Implant Surgery for 2nd Time Fromm 665cc to 435cc Both Oval

Well let me first start by saying when your doctor suggest to you what they think would be best its prob best to really take thier advise!

So I went to see Dr.Widder in Vienna VA about a year ago for butt implants and I told him i wanted the biggest he had which I actually had to pre order and that was oval 665cc. Dr.Widder said to me are you sure because I feel like you would be happy with 565cc but being stubborn as I am I was like NO TAHNKS thats what i want lets special order them! So he did and he placed them in and I followed all his directions to a T without cheating in anyway.. Over the next 6months I healed perfectly and my butt truly looked amazing from behind but from the side I personally wasnt thick enough to have such a massive but perfect round butt..  So after 11 months I called Dr.Widder back and he was so awesome and sweet to me when he spoke with me and I told him you were right I was wrong and he laughed and said no whats going on and i said I should have listened to you from the begining and went smaller.. So after I sent him pics of what i looked like now and what I wanted we decided what option would be best for me and i went back in to Dr.Widder for my second butt augmentation in a year because I didnt listen to begin with! lol  Well I am 1 1/2 week post op my drains is out and I'm still following my diet and wearing my compression garment but let me tell you ladies the second go around is NO FUN! Its def alot more pain then first go around but thats because I chose to have a new pocket made so it would be smaller to hold the new smaller implant in place better with out flipping all around. This go around I chose to do 435cc Oval and the reason I chose to go even smaller is because I like to work out and I have a smaller frame and it will look more natural and be easier when I go to the gym to lay on the mat and do crunches! You would think that wouldnt make a difference but it does!  I will be updating after I finally get to normal with before and after pics...  Bottomline to my story really listen to your doctors advise!!! lol  Oh also ladies dont get discouraged after surgery thinking my butt doesnt look any different because my first go around with 665cc oval I thought the same thing then by month 3 it was alot bigger then by month 6 it was massive! So it takes a few months to really settle in just FYI..  oh and the smaller implants feel soooo much lighter..

McLean Plastic Surgeon