My 3500 Graft in Turkey. Turkey, TR

Hi Everyone i want Share my expérience with you...

Hi Everyone i want Share my expérience with you all , im from montreal canada
I had ( supposed) 3500 graft in Turkey 3 weeks ago exactly . Im 29 years old .
I did ht cause im thinking about it since a Long Time .
I did it in Turkey cause on one my friend did it There and he get good result , for the price it's defentlly worth it .
The first Week was really inconfortable to be honest swelling ....
Now im at my 3 Week and the transplanted hair are still There , they should fall soon i think . Hère is some pics, dont hesitate to comment and ask . I would love to Share my expérience as i did followed Many other transplanted hair post :)

3weeks pics

Crown view

2 month post Op pictures

Seems that the donor area is going better and better , the transplanted area is still the same , i think in a month or two the groW wi?l start .

2 month and half pics

Seems That new Hair starting To grow :) , i use minoxidil which make it good now , nothing very thick but i really start seing it :)
What do u think ?
Give a comment !

3 month post op

Here is some pics at 3 month :)
The donor area is finnally fine And not over harvested as some comment say .... ( advise Never Believe everybody .... ) if he is not spécialit ...
The Graft are on the Way its good , at 3 month i think im good as most of the people start growth at four month seems That at 5 month i wi?l be good i think :)

Lét me Know What you think about this result ?

3 month

3 month

4 month post op result

Not bad for 4 month , what so u think ?

5 and 6 month post op result

Hi everyone , it's Been a while , i just décided to give some news to the community about my hair tranplant !
Im satisfied till now , but hope will have some more density in frontal line .

Dont Even Know his name Mmmm average communication in my opinion , or May be in their culture it's enough .