32 Yrs 8st 4lb, 5'7 Tall. Size 6-8 Clothes. No Children.

I have very pretty boobies already but they're...

I have very pretty boobies already but they're just so small and make me feel like a child. Shopping is a nightmare and makes me so depressed so I have decided to take the plunge and opt for a boob job.

I met today for my pre-consult appointment with Sallie from Transform at Turkey Mill in Maidstone. She has booked me in for a consultation on Tuesday with Dr Meleagros. I have been doing a bit of research since my meeting with Sallie and so far what I have learned about Dr Meleagros is all positive. So feeling excited about Tuesdays meeting now.

I'm hoping for a natural look to get me to about a large full C Cup or small D so I can shop in the grown up bra section ha ha! I am quite broad and have wide shoulders so i'll be interested to learn my stats/measurements and what Dr Meleagros recommends for my frame.

I wonder how soon I can have the op if I go for Dr M?!

Feeling very upbeat and already imagining all the beautiful clothes I will be able to wear

I'll include some dream boobs now so I have a reference for what I'm aiming for. These pics are from other boobs on Realself. The first boobs are very similar to what I already have.

First Consultation with Surgeon Dr Luke Meleagros

I saw the surgeon today and have picked out the implant profile and size that I 'think' I like. However Dr Meleagros has said he has never done an implant using a Allergan TSM before, which kind of made me think that I was choosing the wrong profile. I like the idea of more wider natural boobs with a touch of side boob than more round and pointy boobs, but as the implants are named medium, full or extra, I don't know which they relate to in terms of moderate, moderate plus and full profile? I like the after pics of other girls who have gone for moderate plus but I don't know if these are the allergan full or the allergan medium?

Are there any girls who can enlighten me to the answer to this question or are there any girls ho have had medium allergan implants and what do you think of them.

The CC I was thinking of going for is 330cc.Cohesive Gel Silicone.
Dr. Meleagros