Hey ladies I've been lurking for years and have...

Hey ladies I've been lurking for years and have finally decided to post. I'm tall and slim looking for a BBL. Had a consultation with the following: Cirumed - imposing implants on me which I don't want Dr Berker - said he can max inject 500cc as I don't have much fat (wait till you see me in person you will be surprised lol) Este Clinic - very slow replies still not heard back Dr Mete A - very lovely patient coordinator but have heard a few discouraging reviews ???? Elite aftercare - liposuction on 2 areas - extra areas such as back costs £500 extra. I really need my back lipoed as most of my father is in that area. Back rolls anyone??? Dr Metin Kerem - looking for more girls to tell me about their experiences!! Please comment below At the moment I'm leaning towards Dr Metim. Anyone experienced him for a BBL before?

BBL - 27 year old London girl

Oh yes I also exchanged emails with mediface. The only reference I have as before and afters is a lady name beckeemodel (check her youtube review) and another London based girl on instagram (forgotten her name). The instagram ladys results look better than beck's in my humble opinion but I wonder whether one had silicon implants as she is slim like me.

Surely there must be other surgeons in spain

Hi guys

I understand aslani is good but just too darn expensive. Are there no other reputable surgeons in Spain? Every time I do some research on BBL in Spain, Aslani comes up. They appreciate curves in Spain so there must be someone else qualified aargh this search is really draining

Elite Aftercare Izmir or Comfort Zone Istanbul

Decisions Decisions!!! Mediface is no longer an option as some of the girls I have spoken to have lost 80% of their gains. I've seen good results with both comfort and elite. Comfort has more reviews out there some of which are: up to 10 days recovery period with moderate to severe pain. One or 2 girls on here experienced burning from lipo. Food at their recovery house is apparently not the healthiest. However, cz will give you the projection most people here crave for and they also inject into hips.

Elite - not that many reviews but the couple of real before/after pics I've seen are impressive especially as both patients were slim girls like me. Service at the recovery house apparently is A+ with them offering healthy meals and a tailored meal plan. Complimentary lip injection/face fillers, mani+pedi and also 1 massage. At this stage elite seems to be the better option even though it will cost me a tad bit more as I need to get 1 more extra area lipoed (upper back/bra area)

Elite Aftercare - Izmir Turkey *UckanDoll*

Hey ladies! I finally did it - BBL + Body contouring with Dr Ali. Him and his team are Amazing. Daniel, the aftercare manager, picked me up from the airport and we headed straight to the clinic for my blood tests. Daniel is so lovely and very easy to talk to.

After my blood test I met Dr Ali for my consultation. He was very professional and honest about my expectations. My body was very straight, skinny legs, no hips with wide shoulders. I didn't have that much fat so Dr Ali advised that in order for me to get a hourglass shape with a bubble butt I need at least 2 rounds. He managed to inject 900cc into each butt cheek!!! I see alot of ladies here going for a round 2 and now I understand why. This is addictive - I'm only 3 weeks post op and already dreaming of coming back to izmir for a round 2 lool.

Anyway I spent 4 nights at the villa which is just a short drive from the hospital and I loved it. Delicious meals 3x a day and snacks and freshly made smoothies in between. AC in the living room and bedrooms.

Special thanks to Gina, one of the patient coordinators for answering all my questions and being extremely patient with me!

Any questions, feel free to contact me x
Izmir Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and his bedside manner was A+ He is a very skilled Doctor. He eased my anxiety right away