Needed my Life Back - Tunbridge Wells, GB

Found a clinic in Tunbridge wells that offers the...

Found a clinic in Tunbridge wells that offers the Monalisa Proceedure and went for an consultation about 3weeks ago. Booked my first treatment for 15/8/16. I was quite anxious but Dr Nina reassured me and also put numbing cream over the area. I must say there wasn't any pain internally only some very mild discomfort as the lazer was used nearer the external area. I forgot to mention that I had a tester with the lazer at my first visit to ascertain my body's response to the treatment. That went well. So im told to go home and rest for the next 3 to 4 days no heavy lifting, take paracetamol where required and expect the possibility of some light bleeding and maybe period like pain. Also the lowest setting on the lazer was used. I will return in 6 weeks time for the next treatment, where the lazer setting will be increased. The area feels a bit sore now as the lignocaine cream is wearing off. Will take paracetamol with me next time. Back home now, the irritation has increased and I was very anxious about urinating but I took some paracetamol and was able to urinated without too much discomfort. I used water to gently rinse the area to keep it clean until it heals.

2nd day of Monalisa procedure

Just wanted to give an update as this is my second day since procedure for vaginal athropy. The area feels somewhat sensitive and a bit sore with slight itching at times. No bleeding observed. It's more comfortable to sit down today than yesterday. Still washing the area with water only after urinating as it feels better doing that. Area does feel tender so I'm doing the John Wayne walk for now but mostly resting.

3day after Monalisa procedure

So far the mild irritation and discomfort have subsided. The area feels sensitive to touch but not painful. I continue to keep the area clean with water after using toilet. I haven't felt that constant dry irritation that I was plagued with prior to treatment. So thk God for that.

Update on Monalisa procedure

It's been 2 weeks & 2 days since my first treatment. I haven't given an update as I quite busy with family life. Anyway, the after results are promising so far. No constant irritation of dryness or itchiness which was the case before. I haven't had cause to use any lubricants which I had to previously use frequently. The area is definitely so much more sensitive to touch. I haven't had sex as yet as my Hse was packed with visiting relatives however I will endeavour to try very soon. I still keep the area clean by simply rinsing with water after toilet use. So compared to how positively uncomfortable and irritated I was living with the symptoms of athropy this treatment is not only a relief but heaven sent.
Dr Nina Sheffield

Dr Nina was very thorough, explained the Proceedure and reassured me during the treatment. Answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Very good bedside manner. As I'm having 3 treatments I had to pay the full amount after my first Proceedure and I didn't realise I had to do that at this instant. Since I had my c/card and had sufficient, was able to pay it. Was also advised by Dr Nina to contact them if I had any concerns. As today is my first day of the Proceedure I can't really comment on their aftercare or follow up apart from the previous advise given. Advise was to rest, no lifting, no exercise or strenuous activities, no sex for 2/3 weeks, no soap on the area. Very competent and professional. I will be able to comment more on the follow up and after care as my treatment continues.