27 Yo, 1 Toddler, Huge Weight Gain/loss-drainless TT - Tulsa, OK

I gained 80 lbs with my daughter. That took me up...

I gained 80 lbs with my daughter. That took me up to 250lbs. I was encouraged by a Dr's visit to lose some weight. In Feb 2015 I started losing weight. By Aug I had lost a good portion of weight and decided to get a breast augmentation by Dr. Ratliff. Everything went very well and my breasts looked beautiful. I lost 15 more lbs before I had scheduled my tummy tuck. My tummy tuck was Friday, November 13th.

The Dr is very helpful and answered all my questions. He was straight to the point. Marked my tummy. And then they took me back. The nurses and anesthesia nurse are all super great. It took about 2 hrs to do my surgery. I was home by around 3pm.

I had no drains put in which was a relief. I had very little pain. Only when I walked around did I feel pain. I was off my pain meds by day 2. So far everything is going well.

2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op:

Still experiencing extreme back pain.
Hard to breath from tightening my muscles down.
Incision line is dark, healing but still has mild pain.
Pretty bad swelling in gut area.
Belly button looks so cute and is healing great.
Stomach when not swollen looks amazing.
Really painful when I sneeze or cough..feels like my muscles are tearing.

I have been getting around a lot better. I stand up straight all but at night when I'm super swollen. I can do things for short bursts, but nothing too strenuous.

Still am happy I made this decision. I would recommend my doctor and the procedure!

New update

Feeling great. Hurts to sneeze or cough, but besides that I feel like normal.

Love my results!!!!

I love my results of the tummy tuck. It was totally worth it. The pain wasn't nearly as bad as I had envisioned. Since Dr. Ratliff did a "no drain" tummy tuck my pain was diminished in one week and mostly gone within 2-3 weeks. It took a whole year for the swelling to go away. My belly button is adorable, never thought I would have one that looked so cute. I am so pleased with my results. Especially since my scar is very low and starting to disappear.
Dr. Ratliff

Awesome. Very helpful and answered all my questions. Very thorough. Made me feel comfortable.