Mom of 3. 40 Years Old. 525cc. 5'4 - Tulsa, OK

I had my surgery 12 days ago. Of course I had the...

I had my surgery 12 days ago. Of course I had the normal soreness from surgery. I started feeling better. But still very sore. But non the least better. Then my nightmares have started. 9 days post op. I'm taken into emergency surgery. Note: my surgeon is a good hour drive from me. So after a blood vessel started bleeding. It was like my left breast went to a 900cc and the pain was unreal until I was taken into surgery and a drain tube put in place. I wasn't doing anything to cause it. As I've fully prepared myself for a year researching this surgery and the do's and don'ts afterwards. I don't have small children at home to keep up after. So I was taking it easy. Now I'm pretty much in bed. I go back in to my surgeon tomorrow as I do have the drain tube in place. Now I'm experiencing severe pain were the tube is. And a weird numb swelling feeling in the middle of my breast. It just doesn't feel right. I would attach pics but at this point. I've done so much crying. I haven't had a lot of time to take pics. Even when you think your doing everything right. And you did all your homework before getting a breast augmentation and lift "anchor". I'm not sure it was worth it. I had plans on a tummy tuck after my weight lose. But this has me scared of any surgery again now.

It's taken me awhile to update as I'm new to these kinda sites and learning how to post.

Hi. I hope everyone is having the desired surgeries we have all been wanting. I've posted a few questions here recently. As I had a hematoma 9 days post op. And now a CC. Which is to say the least. Very painful. I'm staying in communication with my plastic surgeon. Doing everything he has asked. I know things can happen after any surgery. It's just the risk we all take. My PS is board certified and came highly recommended. As I did have 2 other consultations with 2 other PS. Which weren't board certified. Please do your research. I think this surgery has been tuff. The other 2 were going to perform a full tummy tuck. Breast lift and augmentation, lipo and take fat and insert into the buttocks for a fuller back side. To say the least. I would have probably died! Not saying all PS do this. But it was also to be preformed in clinic attached to his office. Not in a hospital. If I'm going to be put under. I want to be in a hospital! That's why I chose my PS who did my lift and aug. note he was higher in price. But he is a board certified PS and my surgery was done in a hospital. I had full anchor lift and natrelle saline filled implants 525cc placed under my muscle 8-16-2016. Then 9 days had large hematoma. Another surgery performed. I bought the insurance/warranties with my BA. But it doesn't cover all that's going on now. I've pretty much been off work since my BA. I've been able to work here and there. But now with a CC. It's just to painful. And I'm terrified of another surgery at this point. Never imagined this would be my outcome. I've taken it super easy. Followed all my PO instructions. Just at the point of not knowing what to do. I truly like my surgeon. He is a nice doctor. I'm just scared as I've done everything asked of me for PO. And this is a nightmare.
Dr. B.R.