Mom of 3. 40 Years Old. 525cc. 5'4 - Tulsa, OK

I had my surgery 12 days ago. Of course I had the...

I had my surgery 12 days ago. Of course I had the normal soreness from surgery. I started feeling better. But still very sore. But non the least better. Then my nightmares have started. 9 days post op. I'm taken into emergency surgery. Note: my surgeon is a good hour drive from me. So after a blood vessel started bleeding. It was like my left breast went to a 900cc and the pain was unreal until I was taken into surgery and a drain tube put in place. I wasn't doing anything to cause it. As I've fully prepared myself for a year researching this surgery and the do's and don'ts afterwards. I don't have small children at home to keep up after. So I was taking it easy. Now I'm pretty much in bed. I go back in to my surgeon tomorrow as I do have the drain tube in place. Now I'm experiencing severe pain were the tube is. And a weird numb swelling feeling in the middle of my breast. It just doesn't feel right. I would attach pics but at this point. I've done so much crying. I haven't had a lot of time to take pics. Even when you think your doing everything right. And you did all your homework before getting a breast augmentation and lift "anchor". I'm not sure it was worth it. I had plans on a tummy tuck after my weight lose. But this has me scared of any surgery again now.
Dr. B.R.