22 Yr Old Mom of 2 BBL! - Tullahoma, TN

I had originally came in to see Dr. Marvel for a...

I had originally came in to see Dr. Marvel for a breast augmentation and BBL... I however had a small child who couldn't quite walk yet and decided to pursue the BBL until my son was a little older and could walk so I didnt have to worry about the weight restrictions on carrying him. I am very athletic, and have very muscular thighs/legs... I wanted a very "dominican" body shape. Meaning very small tiny waist big hips, large round buttocks that fit my already curvy shape. Very aggressive lipo and fat transfer. I am 2 days post-op I am very sore. I haven't drained much, done all the massage, and I went to the Tullahoma office which was about an hour away from me. After my surgery I felt if I was rushed out of the recovery room. It is still all unclear, however they did forget to send home the compression garment as well as the ab board. But once i called they overnighted it to me! I am very bruised and swollen (as to be expected) however my buttocks is not as large as I had expected. It is more firm, however with my flanks swollen I hope that my results do progress as my swelling goes down in the weeks to come. Fingers crossed! I am going back in a couple of weeks for my gummy bear implants!

Bbl 1 week 2 days post op

I am in a lot of pain and out of pain medication. Mostly in my back.. I am trying to tough thru it however it's at times unbearable. I have lots of lumps and my abdomen where I had LIPo is still swollen and I have yet to see results. I am wearing my waist trainer over my compression garment 24:7. My butt is not as big as i liked. I went in to see dr marvel yesterday and he said he would of liked to of gotten more but there was none left. (Did I spend $6000 for little to no change?) I hope that my lower back swelling goes down and shows more of an arch.

unhappy bbl nashville!

I had done my research on Dr. Marvel long before I chose his office. This was my first surgery ever. I am 140 +/- , athletic build 1 year post baby.. I showed Dr. M the results I wanted, and he assured me he thought he could help me achieve them. Wanting to take from my abdomen, flanks, and lower back that I would be close to my goals. We never discussed a set "cc" amount however from the pictures and obviously examining me I thought we were on the same page. I paid the money (Didn't bother me it was basically change when I am spending 6000$) Day of surgery was fine. I do not remember anything from the surgery itself, HOWEVER when it came to discharging me I literally could not even walk or hold myself up I was so heavily sedated and his nurses rushed me out to my car where I rode an hour home face down in the back seat highly medicated on a shower curtain they provided.. My results that day (besides the abdominal swelling) were good... However in the days to come it gradually went away to be expected Now here we are week 4 and I had my post op 3 week pictures earlier this week and im pissed.... He informed me he was ONLY able to get 150 cc in each cheek there was "simply" no more fat.... BULLSHIT.... Not to even mention that minimally 20% of the fat did not survive.. I am livid. There is zero difference in my buttocks and I am out 6000$... He stated the next option is butt implants. I do not think so his staff Tambara and Johana were sweet and very professional. However, I am no fool. I had many other consultations and they stated that this was poorly done, not aggressive lipo at all. These are unedited pictures from his office... I will be seeking alternative care for a BBL revision in a year..

As a medical professional he should of been honest with me and informed me that my goals were unattainable and maybe then i would of considered implants. However he unfortunately tried getting me to do a Breast Augmentation first then this. I WONDER WHY... Bad judgement, bad quality of service, I work in the medical field myself. If i were to suggest a filling on a tooth that needed a root canal i would be sued! Ridiculous.

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bad judgement, bad quality of service, awesome RN and Front Desk.