I Finally LOVE my Boobs - Tucson, AZ

I have always wanted a larger chest. I was a...

I have always wanted a larger chest. I was a swimmer in high school and have a very strong upper body that I felt wasn't proportionate- I've always joked that I have "man arms"... Well, it turned out that I don't, I just needed some boobs to balance me out. I was surprised that it hurt as much as it did, however I'm kind of a wimp... But on the plus side I don't really remember what my mom tells me was the worst of it (the first two days apparently). I can also say that it was 100% worth it and I survived.... so you will too. ;-)

Oh, and we chose the Mentor 400cc textured submuscular highly cohesive gel implants. Pre surgery I wore a 32D at Victoria's Secret and now I wear about a 32DDD or 34DDD... I'm still figuring it out.

And don't freak out after surgery... They really do take time to settle and they won't appear perfectly symmetrical right away but that's normal.
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maloney is just the best. I cannot say enough nice things about him and every single person in his office. He is incredibly professional, knowledgeable and a true artist. There is no one else I would let care of my "tune-ups". In fact, I'll be back in his office in a few days for a rhinoplasty!