New boobs!! 300cc smooth round moderate plus profile gel

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Ok this is my first time doing any sort of...

Ok this is my first time doing any sort of blogging! And about something so personal!! But I love reading everyone else's and I think I helps so much for someone who is thinking of getting breast implants. I'm at the beginning. I've had my consultation and already picked a date to get boobs! My consultation went really well. A lot less weird than I thought it would be. The doctor made me feel really at ease. My main problem was trying to decide a size. I'm very tall (almost 5'11") but I'm also very slender. Have no curves. I'm barely an A cup. On a good day:) so everything I tried on seemed big! I just kept picturing a stick figure with two huuggge melons!!! I had done my research and looked at a million pictures of boobs (weird to say - haha). So I went in thinking id be around 350 CCs. So when I liked the 250 CCs I was really confused! I don't want to get too big for sure. But I also don't want to wish I had gone bigger! So it took me a while to pick a surgery date because I wanted to feel more sure of a size before anything else happened! It's a huge decision and one you can't really go back on easily! So I called and asked if I could come back in just to try on sizes.

Before pics

I didn't know it was possible to think my boobs were any smaller. But after taking these pics...:( as you can see I'm not working with much! I went back to try sizes and feel pretty good about the 300s. I'm so excited to go bra shopping! And actually have a boobs to put in it! I've also told myself I'm not going to buy any new tops until after the surgery! I have a feeling I'll have to get rid of most of my tops in my closet!

I have a question for those of you who've already had the BA. How long did you take off work? My surgery is on Thursday morning and I took off thurs-mon. Is that enough? I sit at a computer all day.

New boobs are 2 weeks away!

I'm getting my BA two weeks from today! Everyday it freaks me out more and more. I really want boobs! But only if everything goes smoothly! Haha wish I could be sure of that going in. My pre-op appt is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited to get things finalized. Weird I'm excited about shelling out thousands of dollars?! :) one thing a friend just brought up (an overly-against-me-getting-a-BA-friend) is the anesthesia. When you're out do they stick a tube down your throat? I hadn't even thought about it and I don't see many postings about it! That freaks me out big time!

Also adding pics of my rice sizing fun:) I wanted to see how they looked compared to the sizers in the office. The office sizers seemed bigger but I can't reallllly tell! Considering the rice isn't quite the right shape:)
(I think I did 1.25 cups for around 300cc)

Pre-op appointment

I had my pre-op appointment yesterday. I'm not really sure what I was expecting - but I thought there'd be more involved! It was mainly me signing my life away and giving them my life savings:) she gave a very quick run down of what I need to do (just don't eat/drink after midnight, no vitamins/pain killers, wear a zipup and I need someone to drive me). And that was it! I guess I wanted to be inundated with info or something!! I did ask about the tube down the throat and thank goodness they don't do that. She said it's not general anesthesia but more "twilight". So I just get a thing in my nostrils with air. She did say with the twilight, since I'm not out-out, I can hear everything - which freaks me out! But she assured me I won't remember anything. Crazy how that stuff works. I got all my prescriptions - and went and got them all filled right away. I was super curious about how much 4 prescriptions was gonna cost me - but much to my surprise it was only 30 bucks!!
Then I went to the store to grab some of the stuff id need after the surgery. In my goods there was a thermometer and some stool softeners. The guy at the register said "aweee is someone sick?" LOL that took me by surprise! So I just said "yep" and probably turned bright red. Haha probably my first of the embarrassing questions to come.

Tomorrow is the big day!

I get boobs tomorrow! And if I wasn't so freaked out already - I got a call at 7 tonight saying they needed to move my surgery time. It was at 6:15am which, even though that's crazy early, I was excited about! I was gonna have zero time to freak out. Now it's at 1:00pm. So not only can I not eat for over 13 hours... Now I have all morning to freak!! But whatever - I'm just gonna go with it! I thought about going in to work a half day ... Then I thought better:) So I have pretty much everything ready to go. I'll be staying at my moms for a few days so she can baby me:) I already took a load of stuff to her house - she probably thinks I'm moving in with all the crap I'm bringing! I'm trying not to think about the surgery because I'm already super nervous and if I dwell on it I may go crazy. So I'm going to clean my whole house so it's all ready for me to come back. And I'm going to try to stay up late and hopefully sleep in. Although the past couple nights I've slept really bad. I just want to get this over with! Ok I better get to doing something else so I don't start thinking too much and getting scared!

Annnnnd I have boobs!

This is my first update since the surgery. I'm feeling really good! My appointment was yesterday at 1:00. It took a while to go back so I was getting more and more nervous. They had me pee in a little cup for a pregnancy test. Then brought me back and had me take my top off and put on a little paper shirt thing. And they took my before pics. Then sat me in a recliner and got me all comfy with a blanket. Took my blood pressure and then got my IV started. I had never had an IV so I was a little scared so I turned my head. It was in in no time - not a big deal at all. The IV just had fluids in it at that point. Then the doc came in and marked me all up. And made sure I was still thinking the same size. I showed him a couple pics and said I was a little worried about being too big. Then the anesthesiologist came in and set my mind at ease and being put in twilight. And then it was time! The anesthesiologist came in and asked if I was ready. To which I replied "not really!" Lol. But they brought me in the operating room anyways. I got to keep on my yoga pants which was nice. They laid me on the table that's got the arms out to the sides. Reminded me of the crucifix pose - weird I know but that's all I could think. Then they put a oxygen tube in my nose and then put the anesthesia in my IV and I was OUT. Then next thing I know I woke up back in the recliner wrapped in an ace type bandage. My mom said the doc was going to get me a drink and asked if I wanted a gin and tonic. Of course I said yes. Haha. I got a sprite instead:) I was hurting pretty good so they gave me a shot in my arm of some pain reliever. I don't remember any of that now. We stopped on the way home and got frozen yogurt. It was just what I needed. In fact, I think I need some more now:) I slept a little. I only took the oxycodone and anti nausea meds. I was definitely nauseous. And the drugs made me feel drunkish. In a good way. Last night i felt a little pain so I put some frozen peas on my chest and what a difference! They helped so much! I have to say I've had barely any pain. I can feel a little pain when I move a certain way but overall I'm doing really good. But I'm keeping on my drug schedule to make sure! I woke up a couple times to pee since I'm trying to drink a lot. Each time I woke up I could feel the tightness. But it wasn't too bad. I slept with quite a few pillows all propped up. My mom has been such a help! I'm so thankful I've got her! This morning I had my post op appointment. The nurse took my wrap off so I got to see my boobs! And then she helped me put my sports bra on. At first they looked kinda small. After the nurse left I looked again and they looked bigger - thank goodness. I was scared if being too big but I also didn't want too small! And I'm not sure how they'll look. Doc said there's a little swelling at first but also they'll plump up or something. So they're bigger than they will be but also smaller?? I don't know if I forgot anything. I'll post some pics soon! Glad it's over!

Couple of post op pics

Mornin boob!

So I officially know what morning boob is now. Ouch! Thank goodness my mom is here to help! I can't imagine trying to sit up after sleeping. And I'm sleeping in a pretty upright position. But I need her to wrap her arms round my back and pull me up. I spent a lot of my workouts pre-op working out my legs and I know that has come in soooo handy with this! Since I can't use my arms much - I'm glad my legs are strong enough to help. I'd say day two is worse than day one - just like a normal sore muscle. So I'm hoping tomorrow will be on the upswing. The past 2 days has gone by so fast! I'm hoping it slows down because I want to be feeling much better by time I go to work. I drank some smooth move tea yesterday and today and finally was able to go #2 today - which is a good feeling:) I haven't showered yet. Today I'll get on that. I don't really want to but figure I should :D I'll take some pics when that happens because I won't be taking my bra off multiple times. Doc told me to push down on the top of my boobs and push in on the outside of them for 10 seconds 5 times a day. So I'm doing that which feels really weird to have something in there! The doctor said my bruising would start to move down to my upper stomach. It has and boy is that sore! That along with my abs getting a pretty good workout these days- im feeling the most pain in that area. I've been using some arnica cream on that area and it seems to be helping. I'm pretty impressed with my arm range of movement though so that's good. I still get nervous any time I lift my bra up to take a look. I guess I'm nervous I won't like them! I hate that feeling - especially since theyll keep changing I won't know what they REALLY look like for a while.

Day 2 post op pics

Here are some pics I took today. I got some pretty good bruising. And I am so very bloated. Ugh. They're hard and definitely not moveable. Can't wait for them to start getting into position. I hope I'm happy with my size!

Coming along well!

Today was the first day I was able to get out of bed on my own. That's a good feeling! There's stuff I still can't do - but there's nothing I HAVE to do that I can't now. I will have morning boob (and nap boob:)) today was the first day I got out for a while. We had some distant relatives in town so I went with ma to meet them. And one I them gave me a big ol bear hug. Oh man did that hurt! Didn't even think about the dangers of hugging relatives:) I'm only taking oxycodone for pain. And instead of doing it on a schedule I'm waiting until I start feeling pain to take them. Hoping to wean off slowly. I also went and bought a new bra. The one the dr suggested is just a normal sports bra. But those are hard to find in muted colors. And they're mostly racer back so they don't look right under everything. So i found a genie bra in a nude color that will work well with work clothes. Has anyone else tried the genie bra. It seems like it gives enough support but it's more comfortable so I hope it's ok. Every time I look at my boobs I get nervous. Like they aren't going to end up dropping right. One is dropping faster and almost doesn't look right - then again I don't know what I'm looking for. And they're pretty far apart still. And ive got a pretty noticeable blue vein showing on my right boob. I hope that goes away! I'm so nervous for how they'll turn out!!! And wow am I bloated! Instead of ppl asking if I got a boob job maybe I should be nervous about them asking how far along I am - ha! and I haven't done my hair or makeup or anything. Just feeling frumpy:(

Back to work...kinda

So today was my first day back to work. I had the worst night of sleep last night. It was my first night back home so maybe that had something to do with it. And getting ready for work was probably the most I've been up doing something without taking a rest. So by time I got to work I wasn't feeling too well. And it didn't get better so I left at noon and came home and took a nice long nap! I'll try again tomorrow:) I also kept wanting to hold my boobs. I don't know why - more because they feel weird and are sore so when I'm home I hold em when I'm walking around sometimes. Can't do that at work haha. I'm posting some pics I took today too. They're evening out a little more. I'm waiting for them to have some movement and to get a little closer together.

11 day post

I had my week post op on Friday. It was super quick. They just took out my stitches and told me I'm looking how I should. Which Is good I guess! I still have the tape on the bottom. They said it should come off from showering otherwise start peeling if it's not off in a week. And I gotta wear the sports bra for a month. I'm about sick of it! With my super-extra-double-padded-add-12-cup-size bra I used to wear - and this tight sportsbra that holds it all in - you can't even tell I got a BA! It's kind if discouraging! I'm thinking I probably should have gone bigger. But too late now! I really just want them to do the whole fluff/drop thing so I can see how they're actually going to look. I bought a normal bra just for fun (doc said I can wear for a special occasion only for now). When I went shopping I was a 36B or 34C depending on the bra. I wish I was a C all the time:(. Pain wise I think I'm over that hill. I just have some tightness when I overwork my chest. And my nipples are pretty sensitive/sore sometimes. But I'm happy about that - rather have that than to lose feeling! Doc said I can slowllllly start working out. And by slowly I mean walking for a week. Then slowly adding in lower body workout. I haven't started back yet though. I'm enjoying my do nothing time.
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful