23 Yr Old Mommy of 2 5'9 145lbs- Tucson, AZ

So, I'm a 22 yr old mommy of 2 beautiful boys! I...

So, I'm a 22 yr old mommy of 2 beautiful boys! I breast fed both for nearly 2 years and unfortunately my boobs look like it LOL! I have been wanting bigger boobs since I can remember but no one in my family has big breast so I just figured it would never happen unless I take matters into my own hands! Breast feeding took whatever life my little boobies did have and now they are deflated and droopy. Ive become so self conscious about it that I even sleep in my bra. I'm ready to finally do something for myself, and I feel like this procedure will be life changing. I've been trolling this site for the longest reading other people's stories and I'm finally ready to begin my own journey! I found doctor Maloney from his reviews on here and I called to schedule my consultation on Wednesday. The lady who set my appt was very nice and Professional. I'm excited to speak with the doctor and explore my options!

New date set! Nov 8th

So it's been a year since my consultation! I have literally had to reschedule twice now, first was due to an unexpected move and second was a promotion and I had required training during the time I had rescheduled for. I'm really thankful to Margarita I've never met her in person but over the phone she always was so helpful especially with all the rescheduling! So now finally it's my time. I'm not letting anything come in between me and my new boobies! Lol. I have been reading so many reviews trying to find other women that are about my size to see what cc they went with. I'm 5'9 145 lbs so I know I probably have room to go big because I'm so tall. My doctor said the best size to achieve the "look" I want is 475 cc, however I didn't really show him any wish pics so I'm not sure if he really knows what I want. My pre op appt is October 17th so I'm going to bring pics to show so that I know we're on the same page! I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time! One thing that I'm scared about is the snoopy boob, I fear that may happen to me because when I breast fed and my boobs were engorged and swollen my boobs looked almost identical to the botched snoopy breast that I see! I really don't want that to happen, but I can't seem to find what really causes it! I'm going to post before pictures so you guys can see what I'm starting with which is basically nothing lol! I want to lose 10lbs before my surgery so I've been working out more and trying to eat better over all, which is pretty hard for me because I'm a junk food junkie!

Wish pics

So this is the look I want to go for, I'm going to show Dr.Maloney these pics at my next appt. What ever he has to do to get me to look like this I'm down for it lol!

Post opp appt today

So I had my post opp appt today I was really excited to go, but I was nervous because I had changed my mind on the size I wanted. I have been seeing all the reviews of women that are my similar height and weight and I thought I was dead set on the size I wanted. Well, when I asked my doc about the 600 cc I wanted he said I won't be able to because my breast width diameter is 11 cm so the biggest I can go is 535 cc. So the new size is 535 cc and I'm just gonna roll with it because he's the expert here lol! I really enjoyed his surgery asst Susan omg she really made me feel at ease and gave me more of an explanation on why I can't get the size I want lol. I kinda feel weird about my appt today, my doc seemed rushed so I didn't really ask as many questions as I wanted to, but I am glad that Susan was there to just go over everything and reassure me I would be ok. She also explained that I won't have to do any massages, wear a band, or a wrap. I can even put my arms over my head lol, so I'm pretty excited I just want to get this over with, I feel like I've been eating and sleeping boobs. I troll this website everyday lol. 3 more weeks, the count down begins!
Tucson Plastic Surgeon