54 Years Old Carrying a Whole Lot of Belly for 33 Years - Portland, OR

I could honestly not look in the mirror at my...

I could honestly not look in the mirror at my belly . I would close my eyes while blow drying my hair. I cried through the whole process at my PS office the day they took my 3 D photos before my procedure . They were tears of joy, and relief to finally be rid of my rolls of extra belly, but mostly that day I remember being so ambarassed of how I looked in those mirrors.
So my story starts like most of yours, babies !! I had my first 10 pound baby in 1982, my second in 1983 and my third in 1987. I weighed 230 with the first one after keeping my weight at around 150-160 all through high school. I was not fat at that weight either. I was and still am fairly solid and un flabby everywhere except my belly. I carried all of my weight there. I wear between a size 7 to a 9 pant and a 1x on top. I am extremely busty.
So I had a breast reduction and full TT and it's the best thing I have ever done for myself. I got a lot of negativity from some about doing this surgery but I just plowed right through it and did it. I am 5 weeks PO today and on the day of surgery was 5,5 178 pounds after 5.5 pounds off my belly alone. Today I weigh 166 and an starting to get back in my clothes after the extreme swelling. I have had a pretty much hassle free recovery and feel great. But I am so anxious to get rid of my lower pelvic swelling that feels like a waterbed inside me and am so anxious to do stupid things like vacuum and ride my horse . But I know it all comes with time. I have read on this website daily for 2 months now and have really appreciated all the support I get just from reading your ups and downs and stories both good and bad ! Thank you all for sharing on here ! I do not have a before pic but remember I couldn't even look in the mirror until now, but I will get one from my dr as soon as I can and post it proudly ! have a great day !
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely with out a doubt "the best " as far as I'm concerned.