Dr. Gorin is THE BEST for Boobs! - Tualatin, OR

There are two words for Dr. Gorin and his staff:...

There are two words for Dr. Gorin and his staff: simply fabulous. I initially emailed Dr. Gorin about a couple procedures I was considering after carrying three babies within a 4-year period and subsequently gaining/losing 50-60 pounds each time. He personally emailed me back within minutes, and we continued our conversation through several messages. I sent him a grainy cell phone photo of my problem areas, and he thought I would be a great candidate for what I was looking to have done. He recommended I come in for a consultation. Ultimately, he only recommended I have one of the procedures I went in for (which is crazy considering the upselling you get from many other surgeons). I did interview other surgeons before deciding on Dr. Gorin. He doesn't do 3-D imaging, and some other surgeons will try to sell you on this feature. However, I figured that just because a surgeon might be good at imaging, they might not be good at actually re-creating that look on a human body. I based my decision more on actual before/after photos and my conversations with Dr. Gorin (who has an amazing bedside manner and made me feel right at ease). As a side note, I had a facial procedure done around the same time I worked with Dr. Gorin, and my face surgeon told me that Dr. Gorin had worked on HIS wife. I don't think you can ask for a better endorsement than a plastic surgeon of another plastic surgeon! Dr. Gorin honored my request for a very natural look, and he made sure my surgery and recovery were as comfortable as possible. The follow-up care was great, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Gorin.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gorin is the best - he feels like an old friend when I visit him. And he's a great surgeon, too.