5'3", 108 Lbs, 51 Yrs Old, 300 Cc Mod+ Under

Thank you so much to all of you beauties for...

Thank you so much to all of you beauties for posting your reviews, photos and experiences. It has helped me greatly with the education piece of having a breast augmentation. I have considered a BA for 5 yrs. Initially went to see the surgeon who did my BA and then decided against a BA entirely -- I run, didn't know if that was a waste of money, didn't want surgery, was it selfish etc. I am an RN who work takes care of breast aug patients post-op so the more post-op patients I saw, the more I got obsessed with the thought of having one. Went to see two other surgeons before I went back to see the first one I saw and am sooo pleased that Dr. Connall performed my BA.
I always had what I considered nice, modest-sized and great shapes boobs before I had kids. Then I breast-fed the two munchkins and was a 34DD when I was doing that! LOVED IT though I at the time felt like the were a little too big for running! Lost pretty much all
Breast tissue after kids and running more and aging. So awesome!
I just wanted to fill out a dress without a push-up bra that cost a fortune -- and wanted to look more proportionate. I wear a size 24-25 jeans, 00-0 dress normally. Feeling fluffy now from not working out for over 3 weeks, but I have been walking the dogs!! A LOT!!
Anyway, LOVE the results. Only downside is that I can feel the edge of the implant on my right outside breast -- closest to the armpit. The PS days bc I have very little tissue there but not sure why it's so different from the left side. You can't really see it unless I put my arm in just the right position. Perhaps it will improve when the breasts settle a little more? I'm trying not to let it bother me and to just enjoy them!!!! LOVE THEM in normal clothes and braless and lingerie! Challenging trying to find a dress for a holiday party!!! Lol.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Connall and entire staff completely professional, courteous and approachable. Answered all my questions. His nurse in the office, Angela, was awesome and very reassuring, did a fantastic job educating about profile, size, BWD. I did see 2 other surgeons before deciding - Dr. Connall was the first one I saw and then I went back to him. I just felt like he has the most experienced and I had heard great things about him from friends and friends of friends! Always nice to be able to see results in person! Highly recommended!!