41, No Kids , Athletic and Contemplated Surgery for 10 Years - Tualatin, OR

I started thinking about a Breast Augmentetion at...

I started thinking about a Breast Augmentetion at 30 but did not think I was mature enough to move forward. I am very athletic a runner and worried larger Breasts would get in the way.

I turned 40 last year and I am in the best shape of my life quite lean and my breasts super deflated. So 6 months ago I decided it was time.

I researched a few surgeons in my city and one stood out hands down. Dr. Timothy Connall was highly recommended and I am thrilled I chose him as my surgeon.

It has been less then 2 weeks and I'm feeling better every day ????

My BA stats

Thought I would add info on what I ended up getting I am 5'5 and weigh 130lbs I went with smooth round silicone under muscle left 375cc and right 400cc. I wanted 400cc in both however my left breast was larger and had more tissue so I left it up to my doctor during the survey to decide witch one made my breasts look even. They nearly look exactly the same now and my nipples are even.

Post op day 10

I can't wait to exercise again in fact it have felt quite down not being able to exercise. So 10 days down and 11 to go before I can run omg I will be in heaven. I also practice bikram yoga which I can resume 4 weeks post op. I had to dream a little today so took a pic in my yoga bottoms with a sports bra I got as a freebie from my last post op visit

Daydreaming of working out

More pics

2 week post op

It has been a very interesting couple of weeks. I am still getting use to having larger boobs and dressing which has caused stress. Not being able to work out has been tough actually depressing. I worked out today for the first time bike and elliptical no arms. It felt amazing.

Boobs are getting softer and daily massage is helping.

It's funny u am so hypersensitive about this I feel everyone knows what I did. Reality is no one cares hhaha they r too busy looking at their phones

I'm super happy week 2

Week 3 update

Finally feeling less sore and running for the first time today. Soooo excited !! Still quite a bit of soreness in the morning but that is about it. Since the swelling has gone down most of my clothes fit just a lot snugger which I don't mind.

Going to get back to bikram yoga next weekend can't wait!

Went for my first run on Monday it had been a little over a month. All I have to say it it was different. I bought a really good bra at lulu but it wasn't enough to tame my boobs ha. I am so happy to get back to exercising and my boobs feel so soft and natural now just love them more every day. Also did my first bikram yoga class on Sunday and besides the stomach down poses I did great :-)

45 days post op.....bra shopping

Even more in love with my new curves. Back exercising 5 days a week running and gym discovered I need 2 bras to run and it's been great. Went bra shopping at VS for first time and am a 32ddd crazy I always thought I was a 34. My confidence is at a high and I feel amazing. Just had to share :-)

2 month update

Not sure why but very depressed lately. I got back into an exercise routine but found after 3 bikram classes I need to hold off on it for awhile :( running still scares me don't want to displace the implants I guess just so overly cautious. So been at the gym 5 days a week tried to do push-ups yesterday and it was crazy.

Not sure if this is normal but I'm super glad moved forward and love my new boobs. The adjustment wasn't something I expected in so impatient haha

9 month Ba update

Wow it has been a roller coaster since I had my breast augmentation 9 months ago. I experienced severe depression and anemia a double whammy that I was not expecting. I am still very happy with my decision tons get a lot of compliments. Still trying to get the workout and bra situation down haha I need a super sports bra but for now just doubling up :-)

9 month pic

One year later

I am thrilled with how my boobs have settled. Finally Able to run and work out like I did before and have amazing body confidence.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Kind, informative and professional.