38, 2 Breastfed Kids, 5'5", 130 Lbs

I am so excited! I've lurked this site for almost...

I am so excited! I've lurked this site for almost a year now - thanks to all the ladies that post their details! I've wanted implants since I was a teen and realized as soon as my littles started to grow, they were already done. Lol. Had been scared of getting implants cuz I had read the nipples lose feeling and, well, I couldn't chance that! Plus, life happens. My oldest is 20 and my youngest just turned 4. Finally at a place that I can just "do it" - so, I did. Dr. Gorin in Tualatin was my surgeon - he and his team are super awesome! Had my implants put in this morning. Pain isn't bad, yet... Lol. We went with 396 and 371. Excited to see where that puts me. I started with a 36 deflated and padded B cup. My original thoughts were to just be able to fill in what I have but the more I looked at pics, the bigger I wanted. I hope the next few days go smoothly! I soooo can't wait to see these babies!

The day after.

Yesterday went great! Not much pain but today is letting me know all about the surgery haha Took the wrap off this morning and relieved some of the pressure feeling. Going shopping today to get some sports bras.

POD3

Nothing much has changed. I haven't taken the prescription pain meds since POD1. Tylenol here and there. My left side seems way larger to me and more firm still, but not freaking out about it just yet ???? I have to keep in mind it's still way early in the process. Never had any nausea issues or anything. POD1 and right after surgery I was just sleepy. I have been going crazy being in the house, especially not being able to do anything. Went out last night with girlfriends so that made a difference in mood. Going to drive myself today to do some shopping. Just not a homebody so this is making me nuts. I go back to work tomorrow - desk job, so that will be nice.

POD3 pic

Incisions! Day 4

Got to remove the bandages today. Only because the strips kept coming off. Still have to keep them covered but I got a sneak peek. Nothing boob-wise has changed. They get really firm and tense when I get cold.. Not too thrilled about that haha but I can't complain. One of my incisions has had the fabulous painful-burning-healing process - oh yay! But since that's the only company I have, I'll take it! I drive to work today. Not bad. I used both hands while driving to keep the pressure of turning sort of "shared". Anyway, all is going pretty dang good!

Boob warmers?

I can't help but wonder if there is such a thing as a boob warmer... Everytime I get cold my entire chest area tenses up and gets hard. Not the most comfortable feeling.

8 days!

One week down. I can sort of tell little changes... Probably changes that I can see since I check them out like allllll the time lol! Had my first post op appt yesterday and all went well. He gave me scar gel and gave me the OK to begin massages. Next appt is in 3 weeks. Still trying to take it easy but still catch myself trying to do what I shouldn't.
Portland Plastic Surgeon