39 Year Old Mom of Two Kids. Had Tummy Tuck with Waist Lipo. Tualatin, OR

Hi guys, I've been following some you on this site...

Hi guys, I've been following some you on this site for awhile. I'm 5'3" and 115lbs, but even with a good diet and exercise, my abdominal area has drastically changed since the birth of my children. I've been wanting a tummy tuck for a few years now and finally made the leap. Through careful research and thanks to many of your great reviews here, I decided to go with Dr. Gorin and it was the best decision ever. After my consultation with my ps, I decided to have a full tummy tuck with waist lipo. Here are my before picture and after pictures

4 wks post-op photos

Hi guys, just wanted to post my 4 wks photo. I'm still swollen, but feeling amazing. I've been taking bromelain and quercetin to help with swelling. I actually think it helps alleviate some of the swelling.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gorin is an amazing surgeon. He is easy to talk to and is always available to answer any of your concerns and questions. I was able to contact him via email or personal phone number. How cool is that? I highly recommend him!